Evo city V3 dev team

Reaction score
Considering this would be "the last time" this map would be used it's annoying how it played out. So much time put into it only to last 3 days, altho the map is still there it's not completely wasted. And the map was really cool when used short-term I don't understand why people complained so much about the fps, I mean you don't have to be in the city if the fps is bad there are so many unique properties available.

Reaction score
You can change your playstyle for one week I mean the other properties are not bad, while the country side is small others are quite large.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 everyone refuses to base in other bases that have more than 1 entrance like skyscraper (2nd entrance is elevator but its easy to defend) or apartments, it's a shame. And then they still blame shit FPS and it's mostly just those that come to flank anyways

Deleted member 6228

@Creepis I tried to get skyscraper changed, honestly thats what ruined it this time for me. Everyone knows its unraidable, so all the big orgs would just hide in there all day and there would be nothing to raid but sweaters which is boring