Big ups to Community Management people

Sam

Reaction score
So while sitting and waiting for the end of the world at the office, I thought it might be time to post a "recommendation" post, showing my gratitude to Community Management.

So, @Efan (Senior CM) and @Tyla Jai (Junior CM) have thus far done a great job improving the community. Anyone with half a brain can come to that conclusion. With everything from creating trailers, hosting events, pushing for change in the staff team to throwing out inactive Cheifs of Department. It's quite clear that the community would not be in its current state without their effort, both of them have pushed for change, and are still doing it to this day. And from the "inside" I can, without doubt, say that these two, are literally the only ones that within high positions are pushing for change. It can safely be said that neither I nor @Dank would be developers today without either of them. So big ups! :)

Both of them can get some unwarranted hate from time to time, that they don't do stuff, or that they poke their noses into stuff that they shouldn't... Well, they do a lot! I constantly get development questions and requests from them, they always want to know what's being developed and what they can do to help. They always talk about upcoming events and giveaways, and they always read community discussions to try to improve the community! Without either of them, not much would happen in the community. So I would like to personally thank both of them for their great work, but also their dedication to the community.

Well that pretty much covers it :punch:

Reaction score
Big up Comm. Mans.

The stuff you have both done since taking up your roles has been really impressive. I hope you continue to make changes that the community can properly get behind.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Efan is great at what he does and has thoroughly improved the community in all aspects. That other CM is pretty useless though, just a big glorified TROLL.

nah tylas okay i guess

Reaction score
Hope everyone mentioned in the post keeps up the good work, seeing the dev work so far from small leaked screenshots in the shoutbox already shows a lot of effort is being put in so thanks to the devs too!

Reaction score
Hope everyone mentioned in the post keeps up the good work, seeing the dev work so far from small leaked screenshots in the shoutbox already shows a lot of effort is being put in so thanks to the devs too!
They put in more effort into the development than the screenshots, the budget is going elsewhere!

Reaction score
shoutout to efan for helping me combat many (incredibly false im a nice guy) toxicity allegations