Reaction score
Hi!

I think it's time for a recommendation to al whom made this christmas possible (so far). I've seen a huge amount of dedication by both developers, community management and the server helpers! Hereby i would like to thank everyone who made this christmas different and a lot more enjoyable in comparison to other years. It's always nice to see effort being put into this festive period.

Special thanks to developers/modelers: @Sam, @Lelios, @Dank, @Madda, @TinySlayer and @Fredy!

Special thanks to the Comunity Managers: @Tyla Jai and @Efan.

Special thanks to @Hayden for organising Secret Santa this year!

I would also like to thank all helpers, being a big help to organising any of the events during this period, I feel like you guys are underappreciated, tbh most of the people on either Community and Administration team are! Keep up the good work!

I would also like to thank all the previous/current and possible future administrative staff! You guys genuinly do a great job at keeping the server as enjoyable as possible!

At last a big ups for every community member that has actively or passively participated in any of the events, passive RP around christmas. So far it has been a great time!

Reaction score
genuinely an amazing month for perp at the moment, im sad that i can’t join the server but from what ive seen so far, the developers have really outdone themselves with what they’ve set up for the month so thanks guys as well as the community management and staff that are also doing events, secret Santa, etc