EvoBankApp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well first I need to say this... It's very annoying when you don't have any money in your pocket and you need to get to the nearest ATM.
I have an Idea to make an App on your phone so you can get money from your bank directly in your pocket with the "EvoBankApp"
This also can be usefull while you are mugging/raiding someon then you can demand to "write money over" to the mugger.

I hope this can be added because in many situations you can use this app while needed.
And if the bank is getting robbed it will say something like "We can't connect to your Bank Balance please try again..."
I hope really that this is going to be added.

Greetings r0wie 47

No That's not what i mean... I mean that you can get money from the bank and put it in your pocket, See it like using a CreditCart. That's what i mean

Reaction score
It has been said by everyone here, it is unrealistic for you phone to 'print money' into your pocket.
However, an app to check your current bank balance could be useful in some cases.

Reaction score
I think what he means is like the system we have here in the 21st century.
To transfer money to your card that you have. Like Online Banking.

Yes Tanges, That's what I mean.
So this can be usefull in many situations,
Example. You need fuel for your car and first you need to walk to the ATM to get money (And back if you want to deposit it again)
Example. You want to buy something from a shop.
Example. You need a Taxi.
And many other situations you can think of.

Reaction score
I like the idea but this would make the ATM's pointless. There should be a limit of how much you can withdraw/deposit at a time in the app, for example $100. So this would be useful in situations when you need to buy just one thing off a vendor or just get fuel but your pockets are emptied, you can get some small amounts of cash this way. But usually you should be using the ATM's.

If we could control our bank balance freely like on ATM's anywhere on the map, there would be no use of the bank balance/pocket system. It would be the same as carrying all the money you have on you.

Reaction score
Totally agreed Ruby, plus it would make the 5k muggings always happen. While people always demand that much anyways, with this app it would make it so people would always get the 5k, since if someone said they had less they'd tell them to get it using the app and if they didn't drop 5k they'd try to get some admin involved to be sure the person dropped all their cash. Even though admins have no ability to check how much money someone has nor can they remove/add money to players including themself. So to me this all is a bad idea.

Besides... I was already considering putting limits on how much can be withdrawn from an ATM compared to going to the bank, as we will be separating the bank from real estate agent (where you buy property) at some point, so that people don't as often run into bank robbery situations by mistake.

Reaction score
Being able to view your balance on your phone would be useful, and realistic; as would be the ability to make purchases and transfer money to other bank accounts via your phone.

Ruby;n7189 said:
this would make the ATM's pointless.

That is what is happening in real life, and so there is no reason why it shouldn't also happen in this game.

StephenPuffs;n7208 said:
it would make the 5k muggings always happen.

It wouldn't affect muggings at all; simple because the app/phone/card wouldn't 'spawn' money, so unless the mugger has a card/app/phone scanner thingy, they could still only steal actual cash.

If the idea of being able to make bank transfers was also implemented, then people could demand a bank transfer from someone, but then the mugger would have to give-out their bank details which should link directly to the person, meaning it shouldn't happen (because it would be 'FailRP').

To justify this functionality, in which you would have to give out your legitimate bank details, it could simply be stated that the app is limited in its functionality so that it only allows internal bank transfers, and that the EvoCity bank is very strict, with in-person set-ups of bank accounts, preventing partially anonymous bank account owners. While people could use false identities and such, if actually done, the person would need to leave the relatively small city after doing so, and for a gain of up to only $5,000.00, it would be an unrealistic use of a false identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.