Adding the choice of payment on the delivery app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/adding-the-choice-of-payment-on-the-delivery-app.18909/

Main Idea: Adding another type of payment and make players be able to choose between those two on the delivery app

Full description of the idea: people can choose either to pay in cash after the goods have been delivered or with their bank accounts and they will use the delivery app more.

to prevent people from losing their money the money shouldn't be withdrawn untill you actually pick your package up.

Why should it be added?: Right now people have to get cash in order to get something delivered, a lot of players (including me) are sometimes too lazy to get this money and that's why they don't use the delivery app that much.
so that's why I think adding an option to pay using your bank account on this application would be usefull.

It also adds some realism as in real life a delivery service doesn't check how much cash you have on you at the time you make a delivery.

Pros:
- The delivery app gets used more
- being a delivery man is less boring
- it's more realistic

Cons:
- delivery guy will get more orders.
- Players will spend their money quicker

Reaction score
I think it's fine as it is to be honest and this seems like more hassle. Besides, the actual cash doesn't go to the delivery man so the courier doesn't make that much money anyway.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.