EVONEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really don't see what your trailer is supposed to show.
Like, it's playing music with a camera that's going through all of Evocity?
What does that have to do with news?
If anything, that's more of a nerdy music video/Cringe YouTube intro than a Trailer. The only thing that HINTS at it being a trailer or sort of advertisement is the EvoNews thing at the end.
And what's with the green text? Did you get Shrek to cum on the text or something?
Oh yeah, also why would EvoNews be in Paralake?
Because we are moving to Paralake and PLN sucks
That still doesn't make sense? Evocity News Stations moving to a different place, but still keeping the same name? What?
Mate, I like what you've done with the pictures, but you need to think- DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? DOES THIS ADVERTISE? DOES THIS LOOK NICE TO THE EYE?
My answer to all of these is, simply, "No"
If you wanna make a news station, simply team up with @Skudist and make the PLN again. It's the only decent News Station that's ever made sense in this community.
get shit on mate

Reaction score
I didn't know camera crews had the ability to pass through solid objects (i.e skyscrapers)

I also recommend going offline on steam when making something that is trailer-like, me knowing your friend is playing DayZ doesn't get me invested.

Reaction score
God, I love this idea! "Harpers strike again" "Bank anotjer vict of the biggest group in Paralakr?" I have to admit, an org that covers the latest news in Paralake is an insane way to play in the server! Its something else then just becoming a police or growing some of those weed! Cool man, hope to see you in action in the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.