Extending customization further

Reaction score

Topic: Making it so we can edit more of the body group.

Short explanation (in notes):
- For some cars its already chosen for us, some don't support kits.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Well at the moment we are very limited on what we can choose its already selected for us as GT kit and Street, so I'm thinking is it possible to let us decide since its always the case of seeing people with the same body kit as others and its just getting boring, being able to customize your car to your own preferred style would be brilliant.

For instance @JohnRiddle RX-7 Has a street kit and I'm sure its only that available but I prefer my cars a bit different since I'm not a street race type of person who likes big spoilers but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

So here we have @JohnRiddle RX-7 (based off in-game for example)

GT Kit.
C573D196A9E0BB69C2055D1886B135EF5643F801

Changing to your own choice.
AF4D8298C88B52A0BF8FC22BA6D342F6CB240241

Amount of things you can change :
CA4CE42FB39A07532DC27D95E4824A6D429CD0A7

What my aim is to say that we only have a few choices on body kits on PERP but there's many out there to customize your car with.

Optional additions:
- You decide in comments.

MattIs

Was gonna comment that this idea wouldn't be possible but it is and I love it!
We need some kind of mod shop in the game :)

+Support

Reaction score
I remember from my old PERP server I played on, Instead of having the car wash, that was the body shop kinda place, where we would go to the civvie, press e, make the option and select the color of the car, body kits, wheels, ect.... It was Its own little tab thing. And also the money needs to be In your pocket and you would have to confirm the payment Instead of just pressing "Okay".

Reaction score
Great idea!

About what @MattIsMadForCod said, maybe at the Roadcrew? There would be a NPC to customize your vechicle..

Also, when your car is being tuned, it needs to take some time. Your car won't be customized within seconds. It takes time to customize something.
You can't use your car for something between 10 and 30 minutes, depends on how many stuff you are customizing.

+Support

Reaction score
UPDATE : 13/06/15 - 22:32

• Your car won't be customized within seconds. It takes time to customize something.
    You can't use your car for something between 10 and 30 minutes, depends on how many stuff you are customizing.​

Maybe a crafting system for it too?

As in there's a mini game event instead of waiting 10-30 minutes, just clicking the boxes like crafting guns / other inventory purposes.

A8mmxmk.jpg