Server Suggestion R34 3rd Kit Upgrade

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: R34 3rd Kit Upgrade
Suggestion Description: This feature is in high demand by many R34 enjoyers including myself, Personally I am more than willing to pay a million or more for this upgrade kit on my car. The 3rd upgrade kit should add 2 extra seats making the back 2 seats usable and increase the speed of the r34 slightly maybe to 120 MPH as an added extra to the main part which is the seat upgrade. We enjoy the style and feel of the R34 and we would just like to make total use of what it could offer but not make it so it is unfair to everybody else who is buying cars.

Why should this be added?:
- Players who enjoy the style of the R34 can pay for a 3rd upgrade so they can turn the cosmetic seats in the back into actually usable seats
- R34 drivers can actually use this car for riding with friends but it's not broken because they have to truly invest a lot into it.
- Fair to the economy as it matches the way other cars of similar capabilities are priced.

What negatives could this have?:
- If a player buys every upgrade and they change their mind about committing to the R34 it's a lot of investments to get it to this level so it would be money down the drain.
- Might be impossible due to game limitations.

Reaction score
Why should a body kit be added to simply make the seats usable and why should the skyline of all cars be the only one to receive this benefit?

Reaction score
Why should a body kit be added to simply make the seats usable and why should the skyline of all cars be the only one to receive this benefit?
I have made a request a long time ago or at least agreed with someone's statement requesting this exact addition of making all cosmetic seats usable. However at the same time while I do see the perspective of those who wish all cars with extra seats had those seats as usable. I also hypothesize that others may disagree with that idea because it would throw off the balance of the economy and game in regards to cars. Certain cars lacking the ability of 4 seats like the R34 by default for example provide variety in how the types of cars used by a variety of players and also make sure one car isn't too op even if it sacrifices realism; in this case spending up to 4 million dollars on a R34 just to make it as good as a 3 million dollar car would realistically be done by nobody except a person who really just loves the R34 and wants to fully utilize it even if it is at a loss. If every car with the cosmetic look of 4 seats that had less than 4 seats as usable was changed so that all cosmetic seats are usable a negative or positive effect occurs depending on how the community and the devs feel in regards to the aforementioned issues and probably more issues I can't currently think of but personally I am strictly asking for the addition of a 2 seat upgrade kit for the R34 because in this explicit case the users who do happen to invest a lot and enjoy their R34 are put in a place where we are personally willing to commit to a third upgrade so we can enjoy our favorite vehicle with it's fullest capabilities while simultaneously not throwing off the balance of the economy or making any other cars less relevant.

EDIT: A last upgrade kit after all the already existing upgrades on the vehicle were bought seems like a fair way of rewarding users who truly want a single car to have the features they dream of would probably not bother anybody on certain cars. Like R34 users wanting 4 seats or a minicooper going decent speed for a fair price. By the time one upgraded the minicooper 2 times it's like 250k and then add however much the last upgrade would be to make it fair then it basically would cost more to turn a mini cooper into a sleeper compared to just buying a car that drives faster than it.

Last edited: