Extinguisher Refiller, Differrent types of extinguishers.

Reaction score
Topic:
Fire Extinguisher Refiller, and different types of extinguishers.

Short explanation (in notes): You can refill your extinguishers when they are empty and that would cost less money than the actual extinguisher. You can buy different types of extinguishers, that would help you to put out fire quicker.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): The refiller would help a lot of people who has problems with money and space, and if you're growing meth or crafting big guns, you will need a lot of them to extinguish fire. Or you could just go to safety first and refill it for less money than the extinguisher costs. Different types of gas would improve more realism and help to extinguish fires quicker. The Fire Extinquisher types would be 5, it's :
Water, Co2, Dry Powder, Aff Foam, Vapourising liquids.

Here is the photo of extinguisher types:

Optional additions:
Extinguishers levels from low to high chance to put out fire.
Here are the low and high chance to put out fires:
Water,
Aff Foam,
Co2,
Dry Powder,
Vapourishing liquids.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is no 'worst' extinguisher. All type of extinguishers are good for their own situation. Depending on the room/area they're supposed to function in.

How are we going to code this? Extinguishing is already a pain in the ass now

What do the different type of fires look like?

All type of extinguisher require their own canister, this is for optimal pressure, optimal length of hose and the material of the hose. Therefore meaning we can't refill everything in 1 canister. How is this going to be coded? Is this really worth the time?

How are we going to determine the difference between the extinguishers in visuals? Again is this really worth the time to do?

Do we even have the requirements in the city of paralake to make a fire designated to its extinguisher? When will we ever need a specific extinguisher?

How do new people/inexperienced people know the difference between the fires and how to react properly to it?

Are we also going to change the price of all of them because they require different combinations of materials in-order to make and therefore cost more depending on what extinguisher you have?

Overall I would say keep the different extinguishers away however keep the refilling. Because that shit is just a pain in the ass to find out the 3 fire extinguishers you have are all empty.

Reaction score
I think we should be able to refill a fire extinguisher, but not have all the different types, as this seems like a lot, to add very little reality as the one extinguisher is fine. I think you should be able to refill an empty extinguisher. So i'm sort of Neutral.

EDIT: The Fire system does need improving though.

Reaction score
As said previously, the different types of fire extinguishers aren't really necessary as there aren't many different types of fires around. If it would be comming to fires where you have to look at stuff such as different chemicals in the fire I would say this woule be good, but it wont really be worth the time coding it.
Despite that I'd really like to see the refilling system being implemented, eventhough you can already sell empty ones and buy new extinguishers, it is just a pain in the ass (like the fire system).

Reaction score
Technically, it's already illegal to have the Fire Extinguisher on you, so why would they allow you to refill it if it's an illegal item?
Back to the topic at hand, refilling the fire extinguisher would be useful, but for more than one is more of a pain.
This would make the server realistic, but so would many other things that we don't currently need, but as Matt said, the fire system does need improved as right now, it's cancerous. Not to mention the developers are currently busy adding other things to the server that would benefit the server more and people probably want more (Splinter cell attachments yo).

All in all, 'tis a nice idea, but one that doesn't need to be added as of right now,