Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Yamal Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ezider/Jonathan Curtis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Killing me for no reason and in a public area
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: START

Reaction score
You raided me and I chased you down and killed you after I killed your friend who was at my regal apt 3. It wasn't unwarranted, maybe you shouldn't lie on your ARs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Whilst the killing itself may be justifiable, you did kill him in probably, if not the most populated area of the city. NPC's and CCTV at the hospital as well as the coffee shop would've heard the gunfire, and you were only in a mini cooper, suggesting that your escape wasn't really going to be speedy?

I also think it is highly unrealistic to jump out of a car moving at quite a speed, get up and immediately start firing a rifle. But that's just my viewpoint.

Reaction score
Even with a demo and with what he did wrong we need information on what happened prior to the incident. There is not enough info with the AR even if you have a demo.

If this was all you needed I could have had Ayjay banned for killing me in the bazaar not including that I gunpointed Aaron just before.

Reaction score
You raided me and I chased you down and killed you after I killed your friend who was at my regal apt 3. It wasn't unwarranted, maybe you shouldn't lie in your ARs.
Whilst the killing itself may be justifiable, you did kill him in probably, if not the most populated area of the city. NPC's and CCTV at the hospital as well as the coffee shop would've heard the gunfire, and you were only in a mini cooper, suggesting that your escape wasn't really going to be speedy?

I also think it is highly unrealistic to jump out of a car moving at quite a speed, get up and immediately start firing a rifle. But that's just my viewpoint.
Even with a demo and with what he did wrong we need information on what happened prior to the incident. There is not enough info with the AR even if you have a demo.

If this was all you needed I could have had Ayjay banned for killing me in the bazaar not including that I gunpointed Aaron just before.
Alright I checked it out and considering the fact that no CCTV is pointed directly at the road and CCTVs don't have sound - I wouldn't of been caught by a dispatcher therefore 3.4 is out the case. Yamal was in the middle of the road when I shot him and I was hell bent on killing him after he left my apartments , I shot at him while he was leaving in the regals parking lot therefore the police "would've already been alerted"(still not 3.4 since no ones in the parking lot and he just raided me). I then trailed him with my mini cooper and barrel rolled out and shot him dead and went back to my apartment without anyone bothering to frisk me or whatever.

He knew that it was me from the apartments if he came at me in the way that he did when I hopped out and shot him so he's lying yet again. If needed, I'll upload the demo but as far as I'm concerned it's not needed.

Reaction score
Okay from reviewing the demo you killed him in a area where all the NPC's in the area would here the gunfire and call the police because of gun fire also it's unrealistic to jump out of a car and fall over then straight away get back up pull out the gun and kill him although i may be wrong in this case it seems as though you risked your freedom/life killing him in that area. But thats what i think it may be wrong.

Reaction score
Okay from reviewing the demo you killed him in a area where all the NPC's in the area would here the gunfire and call the police because of gun fire also it's unrealistic to jump out of a car and fall over then straight away get back up pull out the gun and kill him although i may be wrong in this case it seems as though you risked your freedom/life killing him in that area. But thats what i think it may be wrong.

It wouldn't be so smart to call the police after murdering his friend in my apartment, growing drugs, taking his dead friend's barreta and shooting Yamal while he was fleeing with my AK47. Why would you suggest that? Of course I'm going to chase after someone who tried to kill me, why would I turn to the police after the fact that I already chose to defend myself and wreck him and his friends?

Furthmore I was going at least 20 and hit the handbrake then jumped out of my mini, I wouldn't of died however I would've had a few scratches and bruises (Adrenalines a hell of a drug, think about it: You just murdered a home invader and you're hellbent on killing the other. You're going to do whatever it takes to kill that motherfucker who tried to come into your home and kill you.)

If anything I'd be risking my freedom if I called the cops because I'd be charged with
2.3 Possession with Intent to Produce,2.6 Offensive Weapons, 5.2 Self-Defense - Murder in the Second Degree and 5.1 Premeditated Murder - Murder in the First Degree
[DOUBLEPOST=1446084209,1446076788][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Yamal Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ezider/Jonathan Curtis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Killing me for no reason and in a public area
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: START
(the music fits the mood) STARTS AT 2:00 I FUCKED UP WHILE EDITING. THEN GO TO :30 AFTER IT ENDS TO SEE WHERE I UNINTENTIONALLY JAMES BOND THAT SHIT AND BARREL ROLL OUT MY FUCKING CAR TO KILL HIM (I tried exiting the car as quickly as possible before he shot me, didn't know he was bleeding, but I presumed he was armed since he was shooting at my ass 14 secs earlier)

Last edited:
Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence given by the defending party it is clear that he did have the grounds to shoot and kill you. However the shots would have been heard and if the police responded they would have been right outside the appartment so charging out blasting an AK would have been very bad. Somewhere in that video you had a suppressed M9 why did you not use that the entire city would have heard that AK and judging by the fact that he was running to the hospital where there is CCTV he was injured and it is a very public area.

Yes you had the right to kill him but with an AK47 and infront of the hospital anyone could have seen it and called the police. My hands are tied but you are right he failed to provide this information which would have impacted this AR.

Neutral

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence given by the defending party it is clear that he did have the grounds to shoot and kill you. However the shots would have been heard and if the police responded they would have been right outside the appartment so charging out blasting an AK would have been very bad. Somewhere in that video you had a suppressed M9 why did you not use that the entire city would have heard that AK and judging by the fact that he was running to the hospital where there is CCTV he was injured and it is a very public area.

Yes you had the right to kill him but with an AK47 and infront of the hospital anyone could have seen it and called the police. My hands are tied but you are right he failed to provide this information which would have impacted this AR.

Neutral
I had the suppressed M9 at the end of the video after I killed him. If the police wanted to get me they would've when I shot at him in CH parking lot (not to mention the fact that I called them before the raid saying someone was impersonating police and they didn't respond so I took matters into my own hands). So either way the police weren't in the equation at the time as there wasn't any online or patrolling in the area.

Reaction score
If people get away by raiding the whole PD how is this a problem? If he took care of the npcs or got out of the area quickly I wouldn't see no problem with it.

Also the guy in the video walked up to the guy who he knew was going to kill him? Why would you go to your death...

Reaction score
In my opinion the only thing I can see that Ezrider has done wrong would be the jumping out of the mini at that speed and instantly getting up and shooting that guy and he could've improved by choosing a less populated area but other than that he did everything fairly efficiently. Granted, he was in one of the more populated areas of the city however he was quick. He shot the guy, finished him off, quickly looked over his shoulder to check no one was behind him like a cop who was going to run him over then got in the car and drove away as quickly as possible. He also had valid reasons to hunt you down and kill you, there's no need for Ezrider to be punished maybe just a quick word about 2.3 (Realistic actions) and maybe just encouraged to choose more secluded spots next time.

Reaction score
Denied

User will not be taken any action against as in this case the user decided to do a hit and run which you can see in the video, there is nothing that states that it's not allowed as he decided to not stay in the area for a prolonged time, now with your video we cannot see if he did deal with anything else other than killing you as the video ends where you die which you cannot help.

Status
Not open for further replies.