Lars Woll AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Yamal Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Minilarro/Lars Woll
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49029702
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 by taking a gun out when under gunpoint and killing me
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: from start

Reaction score
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702
[DOUBLEPOST=1445082912,1445082570][/DOUBLEPOST]I do not believe I broke any rules during this situation, as I went behind a wall and pulled my M1911 Colt out to shoot you, as you were currently focused on Paul Philips, and from my POV I could not see you at all once I went inside the toilet, and then I took the opportunity, and as seen from your POV, I was out of your sight for long enough for me to pull my gun out.

And something I'd like to say is that the underpass is considered a public area.

Reaction score
He was not under gunpoint when he hid behind the wall, although he did risk his life since he had a pistol (not sure what kind of pistol, but pretty sure it was a M1911) and you had a Sako. So im not sure if that does break 3.4 because he hid behind the wall and then took it out without you noticing, as you can see in the video you did not expect him to do that which was a pretty good move from him. This will be a neutral as stated above im not sure if he broke 3.4. Something similar happened to me when I was a sweatervest , I had a pistol and the guy had a shotgun and I took my pistol out while under gunpoint and killed him which resulted in a warning, the difference between me and him is that he hid behind a wall which assured him that you were not looking at him and you were also distracted trying to see if there were any witnesses and I just took a gun out without while being careless of 3.4. This will stay as a neutral but I will take it into further consideration.

Reaction score
-Support

You've put yourself into more trouble than him, you didn't take care of the DD well enough, realistically a drug dealer would be equipped with some kind of weapon, and the fact that they were behind you, and could have easily attacked you from behind to prevent you from robbing customers would require you to have to deal with them good enough, and you didn't, breaking...

6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

Now onto your apparent problem here, you gunpoint them both, one of them (and like a total badass might I say) saw an opportunity and took it, he dove behind cover to give himself enough time to pull out a MUCH more powerful firearm, and then pop you in the head. He had enough time and cover to do this realistically, and that's why no rules were broken by him.

Reaction score
Don't see any 3.4 here, he was behind the wall when he took hes gun out, not while you were aiming at him. -support

Reaction score
He crouched, took cover and got out his M1911.. don't see any rulebreaks here.
-SUPPORT
Also, stop breaking 1.4 by saying "Good luck on your ban m8" in OOC.

For example:

L5GftZb.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be quite difficult to take control over 2 people with 1 gun at this point. He also had a little bit of cover behind the wall which from his point of view may have reduced his visibility of you.
I would recommend @Minilarro to upload a demo from his point of view.

Reaction score
You weren't directly aiming at Lars so your argument is invalid. He hid behind cover took out his pistol and one tapped you. No rules were broken (#Belg4Helper)

Reaction score
Lars Woll did at no point break gunpoint. You ordered them both into the bathroom, where Lars quickly went to the side, where he was in cover. At this point, you cannot see him, and he is therefore no longer under gunpoint. Therefore, Lars can easily pull out a gun and proceed to fight back.
For further information on this, please check out: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-2-gunpoint.3349/
As to quote it directly;
  • If you take someone at gunpoint near a corner where they could reasonable run around said corner and flee or defend him/her self they may do so.
IujMGpQCEiTdNnqfDABMkCzHEXFmWKzXy1X6JNzCOZ5V5CBaMYe8zTK8q4t0gDqwqWoLy5_0Qn9APyfHlLyo0aIlYNrJnapFbWsQzwnw5HgNXIQvT8PDkcLmPtSfFaMOIQ

As shown in the above picture "Hugh" has a clear chance to get to cover behind the corner and draw a weapon to defend himself or outright run off.

Status
Not open for further replies.