Sdac2™/Michael Boyle AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Yamal Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sdac2™/Michael Boyle AND somebody called Lewis Sherett/Evil
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48656781
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Taking me hostage in a public area where there are NPC's everywhere and people driving past.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:from start

Last edited:
Reaction score
If the hostage taking was fast enough, it is valid. But if he stalled RP, that is not allowed.

I am going neutral in this application, as it was fast and efficient.

Although next time, they should've atleast taken care of NPC's

Reaction score
From what I have heard you mugged @Sdac2 so he wanted to get some revenge. It looks like they planned to quickly get you in and leave, however this could not be done because of your stalling.

Maybe they did not have time to deal with them, seeing as the longer they wait trying to deal with the NPC in the gas station, someone could call the police, by attempting to get you in and go as fast as possible they reduced the chance of this.

Just posting this, not taking any sides.

Reaction score
It seems from the video that this is valid the video shows that he mugged you in the area of the public and in a place where NPC's can see him breaking rule 5.1 and 6.3 this user should be punished for this as it looks valid in my opinion.

Reaction score
Just because there is an NPC in the area, it doesn't mean that criminal activity can't take place.

6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

During the situation displayed on the video, it was unnecessary for them to take the NPC into consideration as they weren't planning on staying their for a prolonged period. The 6.3 rule just states that NPCs should be treated as normal players and in this situation, it wasn't necessary as they were inside the gas station, not right next to them. In the video it's demonstrated that they had a reasonable plan to simply nab you and throw them in their car and get away. I personally do not see any wrong in this.

Reaction score
Have to admit, love what Jordan posted above, sums it up pretty nicely.

Timing error on my side, I was waiting till your turned your engine off. But yet still wanted you both in your car so you couldn't star separating.

Also, it took you a full 5 seconds to locate and press 'E' on your keyboard, you either need to work on your keyboard navigation skills, or stop stalling - You ain't getting away that easy.

It also takes your friend 6 second to get out of one car, and into another. Due to unnecessary crouching and stopping.

As stated "I checked for cameras", from what I could see, they wouldn't pick us up.

It is also important to note, that after nabbing you at the petrol station, driving you all the way to the forest, and mugging you. We were not once intercepted by the police. Nor where we ever wanted. Indicating our fine plan, was in fact fine, and worked like a charm.

In future I'd recommend: Not stalling the RP, in an attempt to gain an advantage (In this case, create witnesses... Ultimately leading to this very ban request)

Reaction score
You are allowed to take hostages in public if you have a reason, and from what I heard you pissed Sdac2 off by mugging him which means he probably wanted revenge for what you did, BUT it was kind of a slow process and the PD is very close to that petrol station so I'm going neutral on this one.

P.S: Saying "PUBLIC" in looc doesn't really help, use the /report function next time.

Reaction score
Denied.

As you can see in the video Boyle ran straight in and dealt with the NPC which in this case is not 100% needed however it was done, during this situation they decided to do a quick in and out grab which resulted in a longer time thanks to you slowing it down

Status
Not open for further replies.