Ezpz AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can clearly see in the video you kept pulling a gun out on me for no reason hence the reason you was killed. And you came back and did the same thing so I gun pointed you when you turned your back and held you hostage and you didn’t comply with my requests so you got killed.

Reaction score
@Patch , please explain your actions shown in the video above.​
AS you can see in the video he keeps pulling his gun out, a bit before the bit he's shown in his demo I told him to stop pointing a gun at me or I would kill him wish he's clearly missed out of his video.

Reaction score
You should have a clear re read of the rules patch. You broke several different rules xD
I like the fact that you kill people because they annoy you, do you also kill people who spam the flash lights?
And nah I never failed to follow your orders. All of sudden you tried to take me hostage for ABSOLUTELY NOreason. I followed your commands and when I was typing in chat 'you sure you wanna do this"you shot me lol gg

Reaction score
You should have a clear re read of the rules patch. You broke several different rules xD
I like the fact that you kill people because they annoy you, do you also kill people who spam the flash lights?
And nah I never failed to follow your orders. All of sudden you tried to take me hostage for ABSOLUTELY NOreason. I followed your commands and when I was typing in chat 'you sure you wanna do this"you shot me lol gg
Yeah you carry on chatting shit to make yourself not look like a prick for making an AR lol.
My reasoning for killing you was because you were making me feel alarmed and distressed by pulling out a gun which I had warned you to stop doing and you wanted to keep doing and following me about.

When I took you hostage I told you to put your hands up ad then I started walking and told you to follow me or you'll die, and you didn't walk so I killed you, feel free to upload a demo of this.

Reaction score
Yeah you carry on chatting shit to make yourself not look like a prick for making an AR lol.
My reasoning for killing you was because you were making me feel alarmed and distressed by pulling out a gun which I had warned you to stop doing and you wanted to keep doing and following me about.

When I took you hostage I told you to put your hands up ad then I started walking and told you to follow me or you'll die, and you didn't walk so I killed you, feel free to upload a demo of this.

Edit: Lmao I just remembered another reason I had to kill you, I was walking by the business sector at the end of the highway and you decided to purposely ram me with your fucking car ad try to crush me into the wall.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Evidence and the Action Request was edited out. Re-make another one if you change your mind.
@Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.