Community Suggestion fasdfasdfawef

Reaction score
I remember a very specific hostage situation at projex which forced perimeter cops to transport the parcels for the Courier to continue their job, which was actually quite fun! However I see how it could become annoying, on the otherside if couriers want to be annoying they could possibly use it to block in doors

Reaction score
I remember a very specific hostage situation at projex which forced perimeter cops to transport the parcels for the Courier to continue their job, which was actually quite fun! However I see how it could become annoying, on the otherside if couriers want to be annoying they could possibly use it to block in doors
Then allowing police to do it would be the option here.

Maybe limit it to people who are working jobs or the owner of the package can move it

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Weird solution might be to make it so if the Courier is not within X distance (and is not cuffed), then they can not be touched.

Reaction score
Make it distance related as @BullyHunter suggested, make it so it cannot be interacted with/does not even spawn until a courier is within a certain distance from it.