Favourite beer?

Reaction score
Barmaid%20Anne%20Bentinck%20.jpg

Reaction score
there's this beer called westvleteren which is made by abbey/trappists monks in belgium, which is a fake country and vlaanderens belong to the Netherlands. It's only sold from the abbey and the café that's across it. It was chosen for best beer of the world, but they haven't changed their production amount since 1946, so in order to get it you need to order in advance, which is already difficult. you enter some virtual waiting room, and then have 10 minutes to order a maximum of 2 crates of the versions available. they dont sell directly as they are afraid of reselling since demand is so high. you used to be able to get like 8 or 10 crates before, you need to enter your license plate aswell and have to pick it up with that car otherwise you won't get it.
they really only brew enough to support their abbey, and all the effort is so worh it.
260px-Westvleterenblond.jpg

Reaction score
@Puma At no point did I try to oppose the fact that there are issues with homicides etc - I simply went against the fact on how often it happens to the point where the exaggeration is through the roof.....Only niggas in the hood would typically experience that shit u idiot

Reaction score
@Aquaa rami didnt specify florida retard, he was talking generally. And its not even exaggerated. American gun violence statistics SHOW how fucking severe it is lmfao

Reaction score
corona litteraly does not taste different from heineken or any other supermarket pilsner...

Reaction score
@Puma AGAIN, FREQUENCY NOT SEVERITY. Fuck dude idk how to dumb it down further... I lived in New York longer which is probably top 10 if not top 5 in crime for 15 years and haven't heard a gunshot. Didn't grow up in a rich white neighborhood either

New york, florida, whatever fucking state.

Reaction score
@Aquaa "go get shot because statistics show that there's a gun problem in america"

"i have never heard a gunshot in my life which means it will never happen"

what dont u understand omg

Reaction score
@Puma Or how about I have never heard a gunshot in my life outside of a shooting range which shows that it’s not as frequent as the stereotype all eu fags see

Deleted member 6228

why does the bottle look like i squeezed out a really hard shit