Resignation! Thanks for a great 2 years :)

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So it is no surprise that I have been quite inactive! With corona coming to a close in America (lol not really tho) much of my time is spent out of the house and I really don't have much time to jump on Perpheads or interact with the community at all, to be honest, I'm just totally spent by the end of the day all week! So with that said, I'll say goodbye to the lovely staff team that I've had the pleasure of working with over the past 2 years, at least for now.

Perp has been a great way to unwind with friends and really help out a community I care about. @Collier has been a fantastic administrative lead throughout my whole time playing since 2020, someone I can always rely on to make the right choice and trust thoroughly. I'm very thankful that you have really stuck around in the community for so long as I really don't think it could do without you. Plus minecraft is also pretty fun.

@Madda was a fantastic senior admin as well who has such a great heart filled with alcohol infused arteries <3 Thanks so much for being someone who kept perpheads classic, our lovely RP is always a blast and makes me remember what I love about perp :)

@Bolli thanks buddy

@Fredy thanks a bunch for making perp a thing. All the way from 2013 to 2022 I honestly never believed I'd still be around. Thanks for always being around to talk and letting me help out with V5. Overall an honourary american in my heart.

Additional thanks to @Lelios for helping me and @Exnem with mapping. both great guys who I'm thankful to have worked with

@TinySlayer thank you for removing flugs profile views and boosting mine. If anyone needs profile views send tiny some money on paypal.

@Dank absolute legend. One of my best mates on perp :). Thanks for always talking about whatever, you're an amazing developer and I loved your time as a Moderator. I'll be sure to keep checking out all your lovely updates.

@Tyla Jai @Efan you guys have really brought life back to perp. I honestly didn't expect the community manager role to go this far and I'm very thankful for the work you guys have done on perp. Though I think tyla jai should be investigated for cheating again...

@LEWIS 088, @flugs, @Super_, @Dom_, @Hayden, @Madda, @Hendricks, @Collier -- you guys were the best bunch I could've asked for. I really don't think the Admin team has been stronger in years. The amount of care and effort each and every one of you put into Perpheads was astounding. I loved every admin meeting and all the fun we had, one of my favourite things was getting together and having a good laugh, and just enjoying the community we all care about. Sorry for my terrible microphone, one of these days I'll buy a new one :penguin:. Honourary mention to @Cole @McGlinchy and @A1L though I never got to be in the admin team with you guys, you have all been fantastic staff members throughout!

@Shay @blobvis 2.0 @flugs @Hayden @Mim @Acerius @A1L @Pugga @Bnej - Senior mods forever tbh, had a blast always messing around but I never really liked trello. All solid blokes and I'm sorry to leave y'all again

additional thanks to all the helpers. one of my favourite ranks and I'm glad @Tyla Jai and @Efan have done such a great job with the role. special thanks to @rogue @money @Exnem

@Hayden @Mim @flugs @flugs II @azerd @Jack absolute yobbos, glad fort flugs is gone and buckingham palace lives on. You guys were so much fun day in and day out. I'm sure we'll keep playing bedwars and perp whenever we can. I expect all of you to visit America so we can shoot guns and drink beer.

@blobvis 2.0 for Admin 2022. You are next in line this time I absolutely swear

@thespook @Synatec - gekoloniseerd

@curak thanks for all the fun times :) Keep it up as PD and keep finding me in the middle of the forest!

@travis welcome back to joe biden territory

@Aquaa @Kenty @Code Monkey @Jack Bruhross @Tinky funny people, code hope lil chimp is doing alright, time to get powergrowing, also jack bushross AR speed world record any%

@walnash @Mina funny scottish blokes I think, idk you all talk funny

@Hayden Thanks so so much for being a great friend :) Being an Admin with you was some of the most fun I've had. You're certainly one of the best staff members perp has ever had. Though your performance is honestly disappointing
Also this guy is fucking cheating he wins at the slot machines non stop please stop him
@flugs Winter 2020 was a blast. You're a great staff member and I'm really happy to see you back in the staff team. You've done so much for the staff team in your time and I'm glad to call ya a friend. Best of luck this time around, don't resign or get drunk.
@Mim Your work in the PD has been second to none. Miss having you in the staff team and thanks for always being reliable and having a good laugh. Bttum gyea mate

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awh shit, didn't expect to see this today. Despite what happened to you towards the end with Admin (could say it was "unimpressive"), you were a great staff member, and it was always really enjoyable to work with you in the staff team. You're a great friend and hope you stay in touch, and continue to come on teamspeak! Don't you worry, 2023 is the year I come over to LA.

Reaction score
YOU CALLED ME SCOTTISH ARE YOU ON SOMETHING MATE? FUCK YOU HAPPY YOU'RE GONE!!! :banghead: :banghead:

I'm all seriousness I wish you all the best mate. I remember back when you were a Helper in regals building our army a sweater at a time lmao. Hope to see you around at some point again! Stay in touch OSU master xo

Reaction score
There's so much I could say in this reply but I'll try and keep it snappy for ya. Working with you was absolutely fantastic, you were an incredibly reliable colleague and collaborating with you was always a pleasure. It's no secret why you got Administrator so fast, your performance as a staff member was amazing and your unique and hilarious personality made you someone very easy to cooperate with.

On a more personal note, whilst we may have had ups and downs at the end of last year, you've still been one of my absolute best friends in this community and I won't forget all of the experiences we've had. Best of luck for the future, you deserve the good things that will come. Really gonna miss you man.

- azerd

Reaction score
Thank you for everything Blackdown. From assisting me with Staffing Issues to general concerns you were always there to assist us. Even if you did mess up towards the end.

Reaction score
Mapping with you was great. You brought in the ideas and I helped realize them. I was always much better at making things than I was at thinking of them, but you were also incredibly helpful when it came to polishing those ideas too.

You were a great staff member and a very down-to-earth individual. I saw you as a Helper way back when the role was re-introduced and you put genuine effort into helping people understand what you were putting out, in a good way.
I came across you for the first time when you were explaining a sweater the dangers of running across the intersections, and the implications it has in regards to rule infringements. It left a long-lasting impression on me that you genuinely cared about perp's playerbase, no matter how long they've played.

Best of luck man, and always welcome back.

Reaction score
We have had our fair share of indifferences as I'm sure you'll remember but despite those moments I never lost respect for you as a person, because you are genuinely a down to earth and hilarious bloke. Even now it is saddening to see you go entirely but wish you all the best mate.