Favourite Feature

Reaction score
What is everyone's favourite feature on PERP & why?

Could be something big like Paralake V5 or maybe something small like the gloves medics wear!

Mine is the badge number system and how it is on the playermodel, car & plpd.online!

Reaction score
I've gotta say something PD related. It's without a doubt one of the most unique things about the server that other servers just don't have. There is arrest and investigation processes externally through PLPD.online, we have ANPR, a warrant and informational database, etc. Just so far ahead of others in this way specifically imo.

Also, SCAM (Super Cool Admin Mod :rolleyes: ) is amazing, and even seeing screenshots of what stuff looks like from a staff POV in 2015 made me so eager to eventually become a staff member. We have extremely detailed logs that can even show the location of where stuff happened specifically on the map, like this:

ZGTc8oI.png

and we utilize the demos feature and can now request demos and have them uploaded automatically with the player's consent. we have your bank details too.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I've gotta say something PD related. It's without a doubt one of the most unique things about the server that other servers just don't have. There is arrest and investigation processes externally through PLPD.online, we have ANPR, a warrant and informational database, etc. Just so far ahead of others in this way specifically imo.

Also, SCAM (Super Cool Admin Mod :rolleyes: ) is amazing, and even seeing screenshots of what stuff looks like from a staff POV in 2015 made me so eager to eventually become a staff member. We have extremely detailed logs that can even show the location of where stuff happened specifically on the map, like this:

ZGTc8oI.png

and we utilize the demos feature and can now request demos and have them uploaded automatically with the player's consent. we have your bank details too.
Yeah i saw that location thing not too long ago and thought that was really clever

Reaction score
When V2 just came out it was the car customization. Being able to attach bodykits and upgrade your favorite vehicle to make it better was amazing. I had my BMW M3 at the time and it was great, literally drifting around like butter but that has been adjusted/nerfed/fixed over time sadly.
All cars are unique which makes it easy to identify who's driving them. Shows how trash someones taste might also be so you know what to expect!

44738F973D577D3503AB0F7642AFE6EAC61B2D61

RUblBM8.jpeg
Chm5Qvn.jpeg

Custom image frames and flags might be the best update to ever happen though. The amount of creativity you can get out of these for RP is insane.

Reaction score
PLPD imo, the amount of time that has went into it overall is insane