-=Fexxe=-: Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]RayoZ / Raman Moradi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975801184 / Michael Wittmann
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7767728
Reason: So, my friend call me over saying he has a hostage in city shops, i go there to help him out and i see its an admin sit. Because he has his phys gun out and talking to a guy in ooc. But when i look for my friends they are invisible. I go out to take my props and rejoin, But when i go out fexxe takes me, and Kicks me in the middle of the sentence. You can hear me in the demo but you can see the voice icon at the top left.
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!T1o1EY5L!71wmb5...fh7Z9Lutqpgzi0
Additional comment: He was pretty mad that day according to other people. 2014-04-27
Additional comment: http://gyazo.com/5bc3c16d2033d764161474bf277b24b2 here he says that he kicks if someone brakes rp or rules, They were in ooc / admin sit , and i did not brake any rules.

This is an prop refund request aswell!

Reaction score
Yes i saw that and i can understand how -=Fexxe=- felt.
As a officer just about everything you can imagine goes wrong, people make bloody excuses for every single thing in ooc to just not get arrested and if its not that then there is somebody failrping or for example : a man runs in a bank like there is nothing going on but there is actually a gunfight in the bank, @ bank robbery.
This time people were constantly running in and out of the shop like there was nothing going on when there was actually a hostage situation, at some point a button flicks on and you get really pissed off about it.Also when it was finally going well somebody robbed the bank and everyone just stopped with the roleplay situation since it made no sense anymore.
So now you maybe understand why Fexxe responded that way.

Reaction score
Shortyzz;n30088 said:
Yes i saw that and i can understand how -=Fexxe=- felt. As a officer just about everything you can imagine goes wrong, people make bloody excuses for every single thing in ooc to just not get arrested and if its not that then there is somebody failrping or for example : a man runs in a bank like there is nothing going on but there is actually a gunfight in the bank, @ bank robbery. This time people were constantly running in and out of the shop like there was nothing going on when there was actually a hostage situation, at some point a button flicks on and you get really pissed off about it.Also when it was finally going well somebody robbed the bank and everyone just stopped with the roleplay situation since it made no sense anymore. So now you maybe understand why Fexxe responded that way.
I Will say like "Shortyzz" did

Reaction score
Neutral. I do understand if he gets mad and he never do things like this BUT if you are mad at one day I think that you maybe should do something else than enforce the rules.

Reaction score
There was a huge argument of sorts in Administrator chat; quite a few staff got involved. I can say that Fexxe was confused and a bit mad; but perhaps they need to be loosened off; there was a lot going on at time, mistakes were made. We should have Fexxe's opinion

-neutral

Reaction score
Yeah i understand now why he was so mad. But im still requesting a prop refund.

Reaction score
Bump, (still requesting a prop refund)

Reaction score
-Support I was the SWAT Officer and you had nothing to do with that situation, that's why he kicked you. He told you to f*ck of and explained you OOC that you can't be there

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
-Support I was the SWAT Officer and you had nothing to do with that situation, that's why he kicked you. He told you to f*ck of and explained you OOC that you can't be there
Actually he said that people has been doing that all day and that im supposed to stay inside. But when i explained he just kicked me for no apparent reason. I'm still actually waiting for his response since he hasent answered to this.

Reaction score
Let me explain why I got really annoyed by your actions RayoZ, its pretty simple really.

Shortyzz already explained this very good. Being police is sometimes a pain in the behind, other times everyone knows how to RP properly and it's a joy. That day was one of those annoying ones to be a cop. A guy who was part of the hostage situation inside the store, forgot his name, suddenly stormed out through the police barricades saying that he needed to go get food. That is no excuse to leave a hostage situation, since you need to consider this before taking someone hostage, or ask police for some food. Then a very short time after, You stormed out of the store, and at that point I had about enough of silly stuff going on, so I took the "hard" way, kicking you for your FailRP actions. Apparently there is a bug on the server at the moment, making you loose all currently placed props when kicked, so YES I do support a full refund of your props, I have never been against that and honestly believed you already had gotten a refund. I can't give you a prop refund, you need to contact a owner for that, but just link them to this topic.

But I do not regret my action, since people who do not think about RP situations and do stuff like you did, ruin or totally destroy the RP immersion of a given situation.

Let me give you all a tip, next time make a report if you have a OOC problem in a IC situation , like your mom screaming at you, pc going to explode or other normal stuffs like that. Alternatively you can also walk up to an admin and tell him in the OOC chat that you need to leave the current situation to log off. Just remember not to abuse our trust ;)

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
Let me explain why I got really annoyed by your actions RayoZ, its pretty simple really.

Shortyzz already explained this very good. Being police is sometimes a pain in the behind, other times everyone knows how to RP properly and it's a joy. That day was one of those annoying ones to be a cop. A guy who was part of the hostage situation inside the store, forgot his name, suddenly stormed out through the police barricades saying that he needed to go get food. That is no excuse to leave a hostage situation, since you need to consider this before taking someone hostage, or ask police for some food. Then a very short time after, You stormed out of the store, and at that point I had about enough of silly stuff going on, so I took the "hard" way, kicking you for your FailRP actions. Apparently there is a bug on the server at the moment, making you loose all currently placed props when kicked, so YES I do support a full refund of your props, I have never been against that and honestly believed you already had gotten a refund. I can't give you a prop refund, you need to contact a owner for that, but just link them to this topic.

But I do not regret my action, since people who do not think about RP situations and do stuff like you did, ruin or totally destroy the RP immersion of a given situation.

Let me give you all a tip, next time make a report if you have a OOC problem in a IC situation , like your mom screaming at you, pc going to explode or other normal stuffs like that. Alternatively you can also walk up to an admin and tell him in the OOC chat that you need to leave the current situation to log off. Just remember not to abuse our trust ;)
Okay, I understand now

Status
Not open for further replies.