Ban Request For : Ossie Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] RayoZ / Raman Moradi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: OZΛiИ / Ossie Walters
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65605465
Reason: I really dont like doing these but when it has to be done it has to. So i was chilling in the swat van and suddenly i see him walking on the bar thingy and while doing that braking 3.3 and tresspassing. I wouldnt think someone would do that IRL. And when i handcuff him to talk to him. He starts getting upset and calling me names, braking 3.24 while im trying to explain you were tresspassing and explaining the rule. And the 7 year thing, He was blowing fireworks at pd entarance and me and the lieutenant saw that as terrorism so we arrested him for that. (demos of that is a separate one, can be pulled if really needed) im pretty sure that what he said (douchebag etc) is ooc, since he broke 3.24 by saying call an admin. And by doing that i think i might want to get banned wich probably is 1.4?? (thats all spekulation)
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!7sQm2TAQ!-HNPF3..._VY7Vq9WnQ_uNE

Reaction score
I'll review the demo now. I'll also leave some time for Ossie to post on this if he wants.

EDIT:

After reviewing the demo I feel that I would like to talk about his actions in game. He's broken 1.1 before when I have been dealing with this person in Administrator Situations, so I would like to talk to him about this and work out a verdict in game.

8xgts.png

The parking lot IS out of bounds which it says in the second line of that clipping from the Laws list.

I will update this after I've talked to him and what choice I've made.

EDIT:

I had a talk /w him /w RayoZ, Ossie apologized and RayoZ was satisfied with leaving it at that.

denied.gif

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
I'll review the demo now. I'll also leave some time for Ossie to post on this if he wants.

EDIT:

After reviewing the demo I feel that I would like to talk about his actions in game. He's broken 1.1 before when I have been dealing with this person in Administrator Situations, so I would like to talk to him about this and work out a verdict in game.

8xgts.png

The parking lot IS out of bounds which it says in the second line of that clipping from the Laws list.

I will update this after I've talked to him and what choice I've made.

EDIT:

I had a talk /w him /w RayoZ, Ossie apologized and RayoZ was satisfied with leaving it at that.

denied.gif
Yup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.