AAABatter13s Ban request - 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey/Joey Marrey

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alistair Buchannan/AAABatter13s

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45931716

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I had a gun on him, I was going to kill him as an example to his org who stole and broke my car (attacked property of our org), I then pulled it out then he proceeded to pull his out and shoot me, My gun was aimed and he states that it was passive, but it was up before he crouched (before he pulled his out) I was saying: Get against the wall now!

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhpiCLpZ!QJLYbJh3ceLyVORmLhCkRVTs7OB1kTCav7rQZD4ofmo
Tick: 4600

Edit:
User also lied in the admin sit, carry on watching.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bullshit. Why would you kill someone as an "example" for breaking your car? Where the fuck is the roleplay?
If anything, YOU are the person that deserves to be punished

Deleted member 5920

If you told him he was going to die then he can shoot you.

Reaction score
Sorry I can't comment I'm on phone. Ethan I never said he would die, I said: get against the wall now.

Reaction score
I cannot disagree that the guy broke 3.4, by pulling out a gun on gunpoint. I'll give you that. For that, I'll give this request support. However, he wasn't the only one that broke the rules.

"He broke my car, which is somehow the organization's property. Better kill him to show an example."
Honestly, your reason for killing him was poor. A stolen and destroyed car is simply a matter of the police - Not worthy of murder. If a single person heard/saw the thing going down, either police would be called, or if the person watching is the guy's friend or org member, they may try to kill you as well. There's no benefits in actually killing the guy, only downsides. What would your next step be? How would you escape any possible hostiles/police? Those are questions you need the answers for.
I'll quote 3.4: "Risks are deemed to be unreasonable when it can’t be appropriately and effectively justified." I do not believe you can possibly justify your reason for killing the man. A stolen and broken car? Police is there for that. And you even said it wasn't the guy that did it, but a member of his organization. How can you justify killing someone else because of what one of his org members did? If I went and saw one of your org members destroy my car, would I go and kill you? No. It's simply unrealistic, and the risk is too high.

Reaction score
"I didn't see the gun aimed to my head it must have been lag or something, honestly", @Chicken.jpg shank my nan in Aldi! That is a clear lie as AAABatter13 reacted to the gun being aimed at his head with a "oh.." and then pulled his.

Due to the user breaking 3.4 and 1.4 (lying in the admin sit) he will recieve a ban and the Glock 20 of @ShadowJoey will be refunded of course, contact senior administration for that in-game.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.