Server Suggestion FF share vehicle keys.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: FF share vehicle keys.
Suggestion Description: As it stands right now unlike PD, FF do not share keys when in the same squadron together.

This should be fixed so if someone goes afk because they have massive gut issues or grabbing a soda you don't have to spawn another truck or sometimes you cant due to a mayor and can use theirs.

Alternatively if someone has to go out and grab a soda they can borrow the truck instead of using the full-size.

Why should this be added?:
- Reduces amount of necessary vehicles.
- PD has it so why not us?
- Less annoyance and blocking, I've had instances where i have to wait 5-7 minutes for someone to return microwaving their food or etc and fires get massive.

What negatives could this have?:
- Effort
- Instances of "Borrowing" Vehicles

Reaction score
Your suggestion is good but ur reasoning is shit. Under 3.17 they should quit or tell a staff member which in that case u can make a report and get them demoted.

Another negative is the amount of times a vehicle would be driven away from the owner while waiting for a fire or when extinguishing one. Compared to other jobs the vehicle is of much higher importance as it is a significant part of the job, maybe allow a menu just like org when you are on the job you can select key mates OR just as done as police (pd does not standard share key only if u are in the same unit)

Reaction score
Your suggestion is good but ur reasoning is shit. Under 3.17 they should quit or tell a staff member which in that case u can make a report and get them demoted.

Another negative is the amount of times a vehicle would be driven away from the owner while waiting for a fire or when extinguishing one. Compared to other jobs the vehicle is of much higher importance as it is a significant part of the job, maybe allow a menu just like org when you are on the job you can select key mates OR just as done as police (pd does not standard share key only if u are in the same unit)
Thats what I meant I should of worded it better. Keys only work for those in the same squadron just like PD. As for the driving away... I havent had people try. We all have our dedicated vehicles or know to share.

I usually run the ram and someone runs a fire truck without issue. We only pack up and leave when the fire is gone. When at the station the only vehicle they'd take to go out and get food is the small ram if possible leaving the big truck which means everyone else can pack in and go. It wouldnt be as big of a issue as it might seem, I hear EMS runs on the same system as PD and has had no issues.

Reaction score
May I also add that Firefighters should all automatically be assigned to Hotel 1 upon joining the job. That way you share keys and there is little point in the fire brigade splitting up as a team in perp unless you have someone actively needing to assist medics when there are too many calls.