Server Suggestion Fire Truck Bullhorn

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fire Truck Bullhorn
Suggestion Description: Allow the fire truck to use the bullhorn (via the 'c' key) whilst the siren is on.

Why should this be added?:
Because the fire truck is the only emergency vehicle that cannot use its bullhorn whilst the sirens are on despite it probably being the most likely one in real life to have a loud bullhorn for clearing traffic. Even the PLFD Dodge Ram has one.

What negatives could this have?:
None. If people wanted to spam the bullhorn, they would use the Dodge Ram.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Considering that like 2 people play FF I don't see this being very useful

Reaction score
Considering that like 2 people play FF I don't see this being very useful
Maybe they don't play firefighter because it lacks the proposed features? If this is your line of thinking when considering a suggestion, nothing will ever happen because a job lacks features for anyone to consider playing it, but to have a feature added the job must be popular???

Reaction score
Maybe they don't play firefighter because it lacks the proposed features? If this is your line of thinking when considering a suggestion, nothing will ever happen because a job lacks features for anyone to consider playing it, but to have a feature added the job must be popular???
Not exactly, it's just that this is just a horn and doesn't change the gameplay that much to the point where the job will suddenly become popular, but if the devs have time then no problem. If you want the firefighters to be more popular then there needs to be some serious rework.

Reaction score
Not exactly, it's just that this is just a horn and doesn't change the gameplay that much to the point where the job will suddenly become popular, but if the devs have time then no problem. If you want the firefighters to be more popular then there needs to be some serious rework.
I'm sure there's something planned for the other jobs, considering taxi driver received its overhaul. Either way, I support this suggestion, does not mean it has to be implemented this instant.

Reaction score
I did this myself via editing but it would be nice to be added. And I agree with Exnem. nobody plays ff because you guys dont give them any reason to. PD has computers, tickets, guns, dna, warrants, policy, neat cars, training, its own website, and more. and ff has nothing like that. No wonder nobody plays it.

That being said I'm also one of the who who play FF.