filip ban appeal @Dom_

• Thread starter Deleted member 8120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8120

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal Type: Ban Appeal
Which staff member banned you: (See: Dom_ )
How long were you banned for: 2 Days

Your Steam Name
:filip
Your In-game Name:Tyrone Houston
Your Steam ID:76561198162974232

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: 2.5)
Why should this appeal be considered: First of all to start this off, this all started with me, @flugs and @Palodhi witnessing a newer player being mugged by a large group of obviously not new people. So we took this chance to try and kill the other players as it didn't feel fair for the newer player to be mugged and them breaking rule 2.5 by obviously trying to get a newer player. So I killed some of them and got ran over and flugs picked it up and killed the rest. This therefore happened to Palodhi and flugs picking up weapons and taking them. At this point, Aaron Davidson had shot Palodhi then he got revived. So we had to kill him on him, so when Palodhi got his car we actively looked for them obviously trying to kill them. Then we had a car collision with them and the person we needed to kill jumped out and threatened Palodhi so I used this as another reason to kill him and I did and it also lead to his friends dying too. I did this to protect mine and Palodhi's life.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Here's my POV of the situation.

I was at storage putting some stuff away because I was thinking about going off, then Palohdi either driving or running past tells me there's some players mugging sweaters at DD. I personally hate people who do this and think it's scummy, so I came over to see what was going on. I was unarmed at this point. As my organisation (oneil industries) is allied with Perpetrators, I was prepared to back them up but wasn't planning on it (hence why I was unarmed). So I kept my distance initially.

At this point, I'm behind Palohdi's car parked by the alley entrance taking cover, you got tapped by one of the muggers and they then shot me, so I took your gun from behind cover and killed them. Palohdi was also dead as he was unarmed. They weren't old players but I was simply involved because I was supporting you two and I felt it was right to defend the new players.

You didn't have the right to initiate on them unless they affected you personally, so unless you confronted them prior to shooting, you were in the wrong. I only got involved when you and Palohdi died. Your life wasn't immediately threatened and as you've described it "I killed some of them", that isn't allowed. I didn't actually see a large part of the situation but like I said, as you've described it, you make no prior contact and resorted straight to killing them.

You haven't been given a long ban so I think you need to wait it out and read the rules again. Sorry that I haven't helped you here but that's the situation as I witnessed it. I also don't have a crystal clear memory of the situation but that's how I remember it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.