Server Suggestion Fishing needs a rework!!!

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fishing needs a rework!!!
Suggestion Description:
We all know fishing in its current state is not very used or helpful ( In fact a lot of people are also posting suggestions on a fishing rework as they too also see the inequalities my fellow fishermen have to endure with not only a massive wage gap but also constant muggings and gambling habits ) especially when people are running around with guns from cocaine and weed that are extremely op.

So I think that fishing should have a levelling system that can either allow more fishing rods to be placed or better fishing rods to be placed and maybe even more fish types that sell for more and the higher level you are the more likely you are to fish them.

Not only that but people fishing more wont really be an issue now would it. If a more profitable way of fishing is introduced more PVP inadept players would have a better way of income.

Also maybe adding a way to carry more then 15 fish not only would allow for more use of the weight mechanic and it could also upscale with levels.

Why should this be added?:
- Balance
- Immersion
- More Fishermen/women

What negatives could this have?:
- Hard to code
- People fear the thought of abusing fishing

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
was reworked once and that caused the whole server to create 13 men big fishing spot in hicktown

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
maybe 2018 or 2019 i dont really remember

Reaction score
Fishing was actually improved with the prices of fish being increased significantly making it very profitable if done correctly. Only issue I have is how many rods get taken by a large fish in the span of 30 minutes!!!!

Reaction score
Fishing was already buffed and pulls in like 80k+ an hour, it’s also doable in spots where rules say you can’t be mugged. Given how low risk it is to fish, and how much you get out of fishing rods before they break, it’s already the second best form of income.