[Suggestion] Expanding Fishing

Reaction score

Main Idea: Expanding Fishing

Full description of the idea:
Fishing would be alot more enjoyable and worth the effort to do by expanding it and adding more opportunities.
This can be done by alot of things.

First of all, adding a 'Fishing' skill to the skills tab in F1, with this we can do alot of things. For example by adding many different types of fishes and fishing rods we can make it so the higher your level the better your chance will be to find a specific type of fish for example a rare fish that costs 5-10k and for the fishing rods making it so you can use a better fishing rod at fishing level 10 and so on.

Next there can be an NPC that wants you to complete jobs, jobs like:
  • Catch 10 fishes. Reward: 2.5k
  • Catch 1 Shrimp, 2 Lobsters and 3 Salmon. Reward: 3k
  • Catch 5k worth of fishes. Reward: 5k
To add even more there can be different types of bait also to put on your fishing rod and the higher your fishing level, the better bait you can use which also means the better chance you get to find rare fish.

Cooking fishes will make them a bit more expensive but there is also a chance that they will burn that no one wants to buy.

There can also be added a 'Cooking' skill that gives you less chance of burning a fish the higher your level is.

Why should it be added?:
I think when having fishing in the game it should be made alot more extended so it actually is more fun and worth to do and so you can earn some decent money from it and as we have been wanting more non-illegal ways to earn money I think this surely is a great addition.

Pros:
  • More types of food
  • More people would get into fishing
  • Fishing is worth to do.
  • Another non-illegal way to earn money
  • More skills in F1
Cons:
  • May be alot of work to put into the game but I think it would definetly be worth it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like a way to be able to carry more than 15 fish at a time. I have around 3 thousand i need to sell, and it's gonna be a lot of running back and forth.

Or just add a master fish dealer who can buy 500 fish at a time or something.

Reaction score
I'd like a way to be able to carry more than 15 fish at a time. I have around 3 thousand i need to sell, and it's gonna be a lot of running back and forth.

Or just add a master fish dealer who can buy 500 fish at a time or something.

As stated in the suggestion there can be an NPC where you have to do jobs for and the job below stacks up in amount and reward everytime you complete it, so first it will be 10 fish, then 15 then 20 or something like that, the higher the amount the bigger your reward. That is a good way to get rid of your junk fishes.

• Catch 10 fishes. Reward: 2.5k