Fix for demo clothing

Reaction score
So after some hours I finally managed to complete this thing. It's really as simple as the title states, it allows the players in the demo to no longer have floating heads, or the silly skeletons, but rather proper clothing relevant to either their job, or if a civilian, simply a randomly colored sweater. Bare in mind this isn't a perfect solution, so please don't yell at me for bad coding (I know next to nothing about lua), nor can I ensure that it will work 100% of the time (source engine xd), but after testing through 3-4 demos, I have found it to work quite consistently. If you find any errors or things missing please do tell me!

I implemented it with a bit of the normal "ESP" that you can get from the forums here, but altered it a bit.

This is what I mean by what you should see, instead of floating heads

d51a17bd60.png
528e7a0d9c.png

d7ce611344.png

Simply copy and paste the code from >> here << save it as a file with the extension ".lua" and drop it into this folder

a04a9cbd0c.png

then load up a demo, make sure sv_cheats and sv_allowcslua are both set to 1 and then do "lua_openscript_cl <filename>" and voila, everything should be working!

edit; fixed mayor clothing and some stuff xd

fixed issues when having obnoxiously long steam names @dog

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes 1st person (your viewmodel) I already started to do but didn't know if people really cared much.

Send me a demo (preferably one that I don't have to skip through to get to a point) where you are holding guns (preferably more than one, and I think its the ones using "crown flip sights" by default that are messed up) of any guns that are currently missing sights in 1st person. So either go to storage when you connect or something and then upload it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
added glow effect on weapons to make them easier to spot (dropped = red and when on person = green), this works through walls

added all clothing accessories relevant to job (colors may be off a bit)

added tfu clothing (works 99% of the time but not always)

some information stuff on top about the local player

if u have anything else u want then just ask (apart from viewmodel attachments)

but now demos should be nice and informative, and more bearable to look at as they are closer to what you see on the live server!

as usual link is in main post

if u don't like some parts then just remove it yourself, it's not particularly hard to find where what is in the code... hopefully.