flex up

@Caveric Jonson why do you hop onto the forums everyday and search the vids and pics sub thread everyday just to insta dislike every single montage on the planet? genuine question
I check the forums everyday and can see if a thread is posted in the shoutbox like everyone else. If I see something I like I like it if I see something I don’t then I don’t like it. It isn’t exactly rocket science if you have a brain. Is me using a forum feature really hurting you that bad?
 
I check the forums everyday and can see if a thread is posted in the shoutbox like everyone else. If I see something I like I like it if I see something I don’t then I don’t like it. It isn’t exactly rocket science if you have a brain. Is me using a forum feature really hurting you that bad?
its hurting me asw, pls stop
 
Back
Top