Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Reaction ban tage soon@Caveric Jonson why do you hop onto the forums everyday and search the vids and pics sub thread everyday just to insta dislike every single montage on the planet? genuine question
I check the forums everyday and can see if a thread is posted in the shoutbox like everyone else. If I see something I like I like it if I see something I don’t then I don’t like it. It isn’t exactly rocket science if you have a brain. Is me using a forum feature really hurting you that bad?@Caveric Jonson why do you hop onto the forums everyday and search the vids and pics sub thread everyday just to insta dislike every single montage on the planet? genuine question
Because nobody wants to see your shooting skills everyday on a Gmod forums page. Nobody gives a shit about montages@Caveric Jonson why do you hop onto the forums everyday and search the vids and pics sub thread everyday just to insta dislike every single montage on the planet? genuine question
its hurting me asw, pls stopI check the forums everyday and can see if a thread is posted in the shoutbox like everyone else. If I see something I like I like it if I see something I don’t then I don’t like it. It isn’t exactly rocket science if you have a brain. Is me using a forum feature really hurting you that bad?
i like them, would it be more to your liking if it was a cop montage instead?Because nobody wants to see your shooting skills everyday on a Gmod forums page. Nobody gives a shit about montages
No I don't care about those either. If it was that Bad drivers vs cop or someshit yeah that's funnyi like them, would it be more to your liking if it was a cop montage instead?
sorry only care about sweating, raiding and powergrowing until i get bored of perp, dont know any of that casual stuff.No I don't care about those either. If it was that Bad drivers vs cop or someshit yeah that's funny
Then don't watch them?!Because nobody wants to see your shooting skills everyday on a Gmod forums page. Nobody gives a shit about montages
It's hard not to watch them when people constantly comments on them and spams the forums page.Then don't watch them?!
no?It's hard not to watch them when people constantly comments on them and spams the forums page.
Yes y'all literally comment on shitty montages everyday where it clogs up the shoutbox
ever since they added subway surfers and gta 5 parkour footage to these damn perp montages I just can't look awayIt's hard not to watch them when people constantly comments on them and spams the forums page.