Follow-up AR, Adam / Eyjuanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Elvy.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Same people from the other AR.
His/Her SteamID: Don't know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I don't honestly see the reason why you guys are doing this..

EDIT:

I have absolutely nothing against you two, all you guys did was raid and try to mug me, understandable I can accept that, really, but ever since that AR was posted on you guys, all that you two did was this, and I really don't see the reason why.

Again, I can bet you guys are nice people, and I have nothing against you guys.

Eyjuanel:

1. First of all he and his friend RDM'd four/five people at Regals.
2. He kept running away, even when being shot at.
3. He decided to grab the gun on the floor, risking his life when he KNOWS there's cops around him.
4. He lies about his " internet dying ", and suddenly when Dai ( love you even though you metagamed ) comes around to break him out of cuffs.
5. He decides to punch me while I have a gun, why do people even risk their lives over that?
6. Decides to constantly run off, refusing to get out of the seat.

Adam:

1. Decides to drive four/five people over for absolutely no reason.
2. He decided to go in front of me pointing a gun at someone.
3. He decided to punch me when he had no reason to do so, resulting in him dying, aka 3.4.
4. Using high sensitivity or whatever it is to get out of us grabbing him.

Timestamps:

00:00 / 00:13 = This is where it began, Adam wanted to get me arrested for absolutely no reason when we just got out of an event.
00:14 / 00:25 = You see the car of either Adam or Eyjuanel.
00:35 / 00:50 = They drive over the people for an unknown reason.
00:55 / 01:00 = Told to get on the ground or the police would shoot.
01:35 / 01:42 = Gets his buddy to shoot at me, even though he didn't know what he properly did.
01:44 / 01:53 = Decides to grab the gun while he knows he is on gunpoint, cops literally just shot his friend down.
02:00 / 02:32 = Faking his internet dying, just for Dai to get him out of cuffs and boom, suddenly his internet is a-okay again!
02:53 / 03:12 = Adam decides to get in a situation he shouldn't be in, he was let go at Regals, he risks his life punching a police officer when there was no reason for him to do so.
03:33 / 03:40 = Decides to punch me.
03:44 / 03:51 = Adam decides to come back to punch me.
04:21 / 05:00 = Decides to sit on a bench when he was cuffed, aka I couldn't get him off, no admins were online, just Bolli doing his own stuff.
05:00 / 05:10 = High sensitivity/whatever it is to get out of the grab, does this for around 2-3 minutes nonstop.

In the end they drove a cop over and took the guy with them.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: X

Another edit:

The sound of the video sounds incredibly low, I wish you could hear Eyjuanel say that his internet was dying in voice. If it's a big part that's needed I will try my best to get the audio up, and repost the video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
not really much to say tbh, they were shooting at me which allows me to do whatever i want, you can see that even when im trying to run, im still being shot. eh, also being ddosed and resting my eyes on a bench

Reaction score
Accepted

@nade was fine to run away when he was shot at, he obviously did this to preserve his life because he got shot at while he was posing no threat. Picking up a weapon in an open area while a police officer is around can be considered as 3.4 in some cases, but because of the chaotic nature of the moment, I understand why Nade thought picking up a weapon would be his best chance to survival.

Jamal broke 3.4 trying to attack a police officer with their fists, well aware that his chances of succeeding were very slight.

Rotating around while in handcuffs is bug exploitation and an unrealistic action as defined under 3.3 and Jamal will receive punishment for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.