PD Buffet food

Reaction score
Topic: PD Buffet Food

Short explanation (in notes):
-add actual food to the PD buffet
-make it a small choice for example a burger and a cup of coffee/water bottle
-

Detailed description (why should it become added): In most police departments in real life, there are coffee machines and fridge with beverages such as juice or water, in PLPD we have a buffet but there is actually no food. I suggest to have a small choice of food/drinks so it won't be op and people would go to Fredy's bakery. When you talk to the cone NPC, there would be a choice "hey, do you have some food", and the answer would be "yes, what would you like?" And the choice would be "A cup of coffee", "a bottle of water", "a bottle of juice" and "a takeout burger". This would enchance realism and make it easier for officers to fill their hunger.

Optional Additions
-Add a food item named "Donut"
-Add another model for coffee, but it would look like a takeout cup
-

Reaction score
I can alredy see people abusing this. Going cop, filling their hunger then resigning.

Reaction score
Now to add on a comment on Madda, I'd just like to say, Why not make it cost money so this prevents people on abusing it? Like it costs normal or a few more bucks. so people won't abuse this. I felt like a reply was nessacry.

plz don't gevi me bad spell

Reaction score
The thing with this would be that props would have to spawn, and as far as I know they will stack and then collide causing lag. And no thanks I do not want a no colliding feature

Reaction score
Maybe the moment someone resigns he loses that food, that will prevent someone from filling up his food for free, and it costing money will be useless since he can go on a meal break and go to freddies, which is basically the same if he goes on a meal break in the PD.

Reaction score
This is, in a way, kind of pointless. The amount of officers that actually get food while on the job is quite small and a can see this a feature that will either be abused or not used at all.

Also the donut idea has already been suggested and denied.

Reaction score
Police stations don't have canteen facilities anymore, you just go and fill up at the nearest chippy and run it back.

#cutshaveconsequences

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, thing is though is that food is cheap enough without having to add this and as @Chrissy said, police generally don't have canteens anymore. So honestly, I don't think that this is needed. Great idea, I just don't really think I want it.

-Support.

Another thing, the only part of this that I actually want, change the coffee model to be a take-out cup, it looks cooler.

Reaction score
This would be the police officer's on the new recruits....
gg1PVte.jpg

Reaction score
This would be nice to see in the server so swat doesn't have to keep go on meal break and drive all the way to subs with their van and they can instead buy/get food from the PD. I like this

Reaction score
We dont have a cantine in our PD , we go out to eat like the cops do it in PERP. The only thing we got is a coffemachine