For Icekiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: icekiller_99 / jack richards
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: emanfredini / eddy eman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80542488
Why Should This Player Be Punished: broke 3.4 and stalled under gp, i wasnt going to kill him, i wanted to get my friend uncuffed and there was an officer coming down the ramp, it would be stupid to execute him, i would have taken him hostage and attempted to escape
Evidence (Demo Required):https://gyazo.com/e8a4a32c3fea6b68155192bcbb8ac672 https://gyazo.com/d02c106c40ff3f7f3bf9eaea3ace4183
Tick:

Deleted member 3131

so, i was talking to the guy i was arresting and telling him how he disconnected while he was being arrested (he lost connection actually), anyhow after a second i realise what's going on but see behind me an officer coming in, so when i see icekiller move to the left at 00:17 i saw see a chance to move out and save myself from being executed on the spot as he was about to engage the other officer.
I thought i had a reasonable opportunity to flee and save myself, i did that not because i didn't care for my life but because i was afraid to lose it.
I firmly believe what i did was to my character's best interest.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
ICEKILLER-

i literally moved half a meter to the left and my gun was still pointed at you, i had no intentions to execute you since i had no bobbies or crowbars on me, i would have ordered you to uncuff my friend, taken your equipment and maybe negotiate with the other officer so i could escape, executing you would have been the worst option also if you didnt decide to stall under gunpoint the situation would have played out better :)

Deleted member 3131

Alright its just that at the time i was really thinking "oh crap here comes the execution", i've had some bad experiences with some sweaters and other players who just shoot you on sight, (even at traffic stops some times) and i didn't want to take a chance.
If you feel i did something wrong, i'd like to apologise, you know afterall this is our fun hobby, and its best to remove any "salt" or harsh feelings within the community.
So, i'd like to apologise and i'll gladly accept any punishment if deemed so by a staff member.

No harsh feelings.
Eddy Eman

Reaction score
Although @ardomaxi did allow a very late reaction and did run away from gunpoint, there are two factors which you have not taken into consideration ICEKILLER:
-It's very easy to miss messages in local chat so that could explain a delayed reaction
-You gunpointed Edman in a police station car park: an area which would be of high population in a real-life circumstance

Though I feel it's necessary to hand @ardomaxi a warning for this rule violation, your decision to gunpoint in this area is a poor one, and I don't think your weapon should be refunded.

accepted.png

Status
Not open for further replies.