Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10

Your Steam Name: Forge
Your In-game Name: Sara Jeffrey
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:518803084

Why were you banned?: Alt accounting
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I have never heard of elia/flux neither have I spoken to him before. I believe that this ban is totally unjustified as I have not alt accounted ever this is my first and last steam account I will ever own. If you can show me some evidence to say that I am the person you say I am I would accept defeat however I am not the person who you accused me of and will never be intentially associated with people that break rules or break alt account rules

Additional Comment(s): staff team please DM me if you have any more informateion about this
Evidence (Required for all server bans): I cant really prove I am who I say I am but Im sure demos would be enough evidence
EDIT: just spoke to someone and turns out I do know flux/elia. he was using a different alis on discord and on steam. I have not had him added but my friend asked me if i wanted to play his santosrp with me and him. his name was illipses on discord and steam, turns out I have lied about knowing him and I am sorry but I did not know that it was him

Last edited:
I too agree with the above statement. It was a axe of dent that this happened. Anyone who denies this will be investigated under Operation YewTree

PfegXlt.jpg

Taken from Flux's Discord screenshare.

Nice try mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back