Forum Ban for saying " Mens Mental Health Month "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got a message from a member of the community says that he got forum banned for saying the following "Happy Men's Mental Health Month!" and got banned. 1 reason forum ban reason said annoying. I dislike how the community takes this as an offence. Yes of course I respect people from different communities but come on guys at least put in some research in.

Men's Mental Health Month is a thing shown in this link.
What I would like to say is that don't take everything as an offence because it may be an actual thing and when someone says it could be agitated about it.

When I first got the question by the Member I said it seemed like 1.2 but the further it went on with the question it seemed like it was just a miscommunication between the Staff and member.
However to round this off I would just like to recommend don't take everything seriously to the extent because it can agitate players as I said before. Do research before making an action so you know it is justified and you are 100% positive with your decision and agreements with other staff members.

That is all am gonna say really. It is something I don't like hearing and people complaining about. I just bring this up because it happened and it felt wrong.

If i'm wrong my self please correct me but I will go of by what I said for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.