Freakiest, weirdest music videos.

Reaction score
Music is one of the most prolific, varied and appreciated art forms mankind has ever conceived, and music videos that accompany them allow further artistic expression. Songs can bring in a large range of emotions, and often, the music video that accompanies a song aims to enhance the emotion and expression of the song. There's many songs that tap into fear, and include music videos that are just as fucking terrifying as the song.

Before we begin, lets establish some ground rules:
-Anything NSFW, such as violence and sexual content, shouldn't be posted below without a spoiler tag, and if it's considerably excessive on these themes, shouldn't be posted at all. It can be mentioned though for users to research at there own free will.
- avoid posting Marylyn Manson videos as we've all seen those
- Avoid posting videos in this that you feel might get you in trouble.
- no minecraft/fortnite parodies.

To begin with, I'll start with a few suggestions of my own:
Kids by MGMT , very controversial as they terrorised a toddler to make it.
I'm unsure if I'm even allowed to post this here...
CW: extreme animated violence, non-sexual cartoon nudity, drug use, strobing lights, graphic cartoon drug use and self mutilation, anti-religious imagery, cartoon suicide
Forced Gender Reassignment by Cattle decapitation: there's no way in hell im posting the video for it here, because as the title suggests, the video is a step by step guide on forced gender reassignment.

Post your nominees below!

Last edited:
Reaction score
These aren’t freaky, but they’re weird and special in their own ways.

Even without the music video, Rockys song is just powerful. From NYC to his own name and how people use him overall, he speaks about how people try to use his name like it’s nothing and the whole ‘A$AP’ tags that only a few members have. A$AP Rocky claims him and A$AP brought the name of New York out further but we can only suggest he is probably speaking about the rap scene and underground.

The music video is the cherry on top, it shows Rocky, it shows a mass amount of references that Rocky and NYC residents are common to.

Of course with Skepta being one of my favourite if not my only favourite rapper I might need to include a music video of his

‘Hypocrisy’ for instance, he adresses other things besides conscious subjects, the conscious subjects being the typical ‘Drugs, Sex, Money, Shooting Opps and Police’ he adresses most of the time the state of himself, his name and how people like to copy him.

He touches on hypocrisy and how people accuse him of being a typical rapper and claps back at questioning his haters habits.​

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Music is one of the most prolific, varied and appreciated art forms mankind has ever conceived, and music videos that accompany them allow further artistic expression. Songs can bring in a large range of emotions, and often, the music video that accompanies a song aims to enhance the emotion and expression of the song. There's many songs that tap into fear, and include music videos that are just as fucking terrifying as the song.

Before we begin, lets establish some ground rules:
-Anything NSFW, such as violence and sexual content, shouldn't be posted below without a spoiler tag, and if it's considerably excessive on these themes, shouldn't be posted at all. It can be mentioned though for users to research at there own free will.
- avoid posting Marylyn Manson videos as we've all seen those
- Avoid posting videos in this that you feel might get you in trouble.
- no minecraft/fortnite parodies.

To begin with, I'll start with a few suggestions of my own:
Kids by MGMT , very controversial as they terrorised a toddler to make it.
I'm unsure if I'm even allowed to post this here...
CW: extreme animated violence, non-sexual cartoon nudity, drug use, strobing lights, graphic cartoon drug use and self mutilation, anti-religious imagery, cartoon suicide
Forced Gender Reassignment by Cattle decapitation: there's no way in hell im posting the video for it here, because as the title suggests, the video is a step by step guide on forced gender reassignment.

Post your nominees below!
Please don't tell me you listen to this shit

Reaction score
Forced Gender Reassignment, Prison Sex and Acid Fuzz are the only 3 songs I posted here that I enjoy.