FREE SKINS MAN

Reaction score
Requirements have been changed a bit to make my life easier, be sure to read the bold text below

Hey there lads, hope you're having an amazing Christmas this year!
As I teased in the last giveaway, I wanted to make this a bit more expensive. I have probably given away too much stuff in the past but I am thankful for every community member here so it's always nice to give something back :)
These are the items you can win in this giveaway:
097dd5d44c.png
c1c11861af.jpg

The AK has a nice tag and 4 bloody FaZe stickers, remember that you can always remove those if you don't like them but they look nice enough.
7508de3f65.png

Requirements have changed a bit, please read them in order to participate:
-Post on this thread to participate. I'd like to do this raffle with scrap.tf but it's sadly still broken so this will have to do (again)
-Own CS:GO (duh)
-Include a trade offer link with your post so I can easily send you the items over if you've won
-Tell us why you would like to win these items, have you been a naughty boy/girl or are you the new Grinch?
-Only pick one skin, I forgot to mention this.

Everyone can participate (Permabanned/Community wide banned people cannot participate, you're naughty). Again, Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to you all. Winners will be drawn in 2 days or if I feel like we got enough people for this.

If you've been nice, the CS:GO gods might give your skin some hats
c9344d6932.jpg

Reaction score
ello
giv free skins pls creepis im good boy very good yes
i have u on steam idk how to trade link offer yes :D
I prefer both but AK redline will do xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
pls give me free skins creepis

Awp pls

Last edited:
Reaction score
hello i want skin becaus i like csgo and i like skins in csgo and i am a realy nice boy i have behaved :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
i want ak redline becaus i like red lines
4251.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
What if you give me the ak with stickers and I give you my ak :) I've been a good boy this year, I am playing csgo and I really want a gun with faze stickers. I wish you a merry christmas <3

Reaction score
I'll close this in a few days so make sure to join if you haven't done so. Also, be sure to edit your reply and stick to the requirements, bunch of posts have been deleted that didn't follow them.