Fully loaded Remington and maybe more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jake Hudson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58034774

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
There was a raid on Subs 3 where me and some friends were growing. The police responded rather late, and started blowing down every single door in the house, allthough they had no other reason to move out than life alerts, with all dead people beeing by the entrance door. This made them blow into unecesarry doors, finding drugs and arresting me, as well as making me lose 2 big pots, 5 cannabis seeds and 5 coka seeds.
SWAT or other police officers confiscated my weapon, allthough no gun laws were broken, neither were I charged with any. Not only were the SWAT really stupid that day (they jumped out of the van on the highway and such), but they never stated they were PLPD, and blew the door when it was open, maybe killing me IRL.
They confiscated all weapons found on the scene, no questions asked, allthough some of them were used in self defence, and should be left where they were found, including mine, which I was carrying on my back, transporting.

Plenty of weapons and drugs were confiscated that day, and I do not think that the SWAT should trespass into all the rooms in the building for no apparent reason, but my main problem is them taking my weapon, as well as the weapons which were clearly used in self defense.

No search warrant was given, and 11.5 only states that they can enter private property if it is to respond to an emergency call. Now the source was allready taken care of, yet they kept on trespassing further into the house, blowing down all the doors, even the garage door.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!TYND2Izb!OP9Apys5F_Tp3feLXqx3lsz5J9kLBPYYkH978I091S0

Tick: 19000

Reaction score
This is quite an old refund request, so I'll go ahead and post this to bring attention to it, while also mentioned rules/laws broken by the officers during this situation.
Expect some of these things to be wrong, as I cannot view the demo at this moment.

According to what you say, you contacted the police after a raid. Life alerts had gone off from the guys that attacked, and you proceeded to await the arrival of police/medics, so they could take care of the bodies. At this point, the police shouldn't immediately think "We've got to raid, they're dangerous", as you may simply have been trying to save your lives/property.
Essentially, your reason for shooting to injure them was fine. Police should've known this.

Now, when police had arrived on the scene, they should've first done the following:
Law 11.2 said:
Typically, if a Search Warrant is believed to be necessary because of suspicious behaviour, LEOs should first ask the occupant(s) of the property for access to the property to conduct a search - in this case, LEOs must thoroughly explain the process and extent of the search procedure.
Even if the officers were responding to an emergency call or gunfire, they should still try to contact the owner and ask to search the premises, since the property owner made the 911 call, and not some bystander.
And since a search warrant would've been necessary, the officers also failed to follow this:
Law 11.5 said:
With a Search Warrant - LEOs may forcefully enter any Private Property with an active Search warrant. When entering properties, LEOs must announce their presence stating that they are law-enforcement officers.

It was never necessary for the police to actually breach any of the doors, since the house had been attacked, the attackers taken out, and emergency services contacted. The inhabitant of the property followed the law completely at the time, something which the police cannot deny.

I'd personally say you should have all items lost returned, however that is not my decision to make.

Reaction score
@Laseeet! - Lost a MP5, if I'm not mistaken as well as drug plants
+ some others, but I don't know their forum names.

If this gets accepted, should they make their own RRs, or could they simply post what they lost with a demo on this thread?

Reaction score
um8pj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.