Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Chris Harper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

What do you need refunded:
2x big cocaine
2x big weed
1x Fully loaded AK-47 /w silencer and EOTech Holographic sight(Looked like that)
Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Basically what happened i was crafting and then i heard people from enemy org outside. They bombed the door and i ran directly towards them with a silenced beretta. After killing them i took one of the guys AK's and was bleeding. I just made it into the room i had drugs and dropped the customized AK. I locked the door, and then i bled out.
When i returned my appartment it had been raided by the SWAT. I dont see they had no reason to enter my last room with a locked door, as everything was under control, and people were dead.
I even had an friend in my appartment who clearly stated she was my friend and all the raiders were dead. The whitness

I made a report about it and after long wait time, we never found out who did the raid.
I still think the raid was invalid, and even we don't know who called in the raid, i still think a refund should be in its place.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They may have found your DNA on the bodies and found out where you lived, however I suggest making an action request first.

Reaction score
Without an AR, this can not be handled, you shot at me, and killed me, so the SWAT could have DNA'd me and saw you killed me, ran the apartments at the bank, and saw you owned one, and raided you, to attempt to find you. We bombed the upstairs apartment, but boy are remote explosives fucking insane, took out all doors except slums 1, this seems silly, you were wanted for manslaughter, couldn't be questioned as you were dead, so they raided your apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.