RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jessica Runner // Friend: John Runner (My friend also had drugs in there)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44767411

What do you need refunded: 2 big coca plants and 2 marijuana plants (My friend needs 1 big coca plant and 1 marijuana plant)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
SWAT raiding for no reason: My friend was at bazaar and some people started shooting, my friend started shooting too as self defence, after that he ran away, and some SWAT followed him, he came to my lovely shop and there was nothing wrong there(There was drugs as you can see in the demo, but the SWAT officer couldn't know that...) So my other friend opened the door to go take a look whats happening at bazaar and suddenly my friend approached and said "open the door please let me get in", That's completely allowed to come in my shop because it's a SHOP, its a public building. So my friend got in and the SWAT told us to open the door. He did that and the SWAT cuffed him and me also, because he said "your friend is hiding in your shop". BUT he couldn't know it was actually my friend because its a public building. Then the SWAT just raided my shop without even listening to me. They caught the drugs and called a supervisor. The SWAT ran off after that as you see and what you not see in the demo is that the supervisor came some time later and just confiscate the drugs that i said it were flowers. I got arrested for 7 years after.
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-some-swat.18454/

Evidence:
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Denied

Wait for the administrative site of this situation to be dealt with. If it has been accepted and the players have been punished accordingly please remake this refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.