Fun games to play?

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I recently got a new PC, 1080 GTX and a I7 and that is why I have come back to PERP for around a week. I've grown my ass off got a Tesla in around 4 days. Now I have a car its nice and everything but I wanted to change up my role - play so I joined the PLPD and I am currently a probationary officer waiting to do my stage 3 but this also gets boring because all I can really do is put traffic cones down. However I have been playing other games like Fortnite, GTA 5, Rocket League, CSGO a good few games but I am just bored of them all especially CSGO. I am not too sure what "type" of games I am into mostly due to the fact I could never run games before so I just stayed with the low graphic ones like Gmod and CSGO and thats why I think its hard to know what to play because I just don't know what sort of games I am into. If any of you could leave some suggestions that would be great :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sometimes I take 2 to 3 POs with me and show them some police vids and stuff. I dont make my patrols boring hit me up when im on duty if you need someone to patrol with ;)
Btw buy rainbow six siege. I am addicted to this game.
//Phone

Reaction score
Gmod~perpheads ✓
Solved you can close dis topic
[DOUBLEPOST=1513818324,1513818250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sometimes I take 2 to 3 POs with me and show them some police vids and stuff. I dont make my patrols boring hit me up when im on duty if you need someone to patrol with ;)
Btw buy rainbow six siege. I am addicted to this game.
//Phone
Go to sleep

Reaction score
Btw i am about to buy SLI GTX 1080 TI is it a waste or I should just buy GTX 1080 TI

Reaction score
hc6k-custom-198753.png

Free to play
unlimited fun
tilt proof happiness
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Btw i am about to buy SLI GTX 1080 TI is it a waste or I should just buy GTX 1080 TI

Do not get SLI or crossfire, very few games actually support it.

As for games, try out Escape from Tarkov. I've been talking about it a lot the past few days and will purchase it in the future.

The gunplay is extremely realistic and it is constantly being worked on by the developers who are Russian (REPRESENT)

You can also look up more gameplay online.

Hope you consider purcashing it.

Reaction score
good few games but I am just bored of them all especially CSGO.
Never experienced boredom of CS until you have spent 6 hours aim prac, 2 hours team prac and then another 4 hours scrimming :D what a fucking life kill me.

Far Cry, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Arma 3 and R6S are all good mentions.

Reaction score
Never experienced boredom of CS until you have spent 6 hours aim prac, 2 hours team prac and then another 4 hours scrimming :D what a fucking life kill me.

Far Cry, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Arma 3 and R6S are all good mentions.
// phone R6S is addicting.

Reaction score
I've been saving up on some games ever since I had my potato, still have a lot of games to try out but so far these are pretty good games to play if you have a new pc, I haven't tried out some of these games but will do later:
Tomb Raider 2013 (very cheap atm) and any of the new ones
Far Cry 4
Arma 2 DayZ is still fun and populated (fuck standalone)
Witcher 3 GOTY
SOS also seems to be pretty interesting but currently in beta https://www.sosgame.com/ Forsen loves it
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain (pretty challenging for the sneaky players and superb story, big ups to @Naked Snake)
all of your lovely battle royale games with Fortnite>PUBG in my personal opinion even though the building system can be a bit aids and tilting if you got wall spammers
Arma 3
Viscera Cleanup Detail if you got some friendos or if you're alone if you're into those games
War Thunder
Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided
The Long Dark

and lastly, PERP (loljk don't waste your time on it with a new pc even though I sometimes do but it's just to rdm plebs)

Reaction score
With the amount of games I have I think I got 1 or 2 games I could recommend.

Witcher 3: (Just like @Creepis suggested) I am not someone that likes to explore a lot in games however with the Witcher 3 this was different. It was honestly one of my most enjoyed single player games and the DLC made it even better.

Exanima: Also a great game to play, the movement / combat system can be confusing at first but when you get past that this game can be very fun to play.

Watch_Dogs 2: Even if the first one was bad, the second one is improved on a lot, just messing around in the city with all the features in the game took up like 4 hours of playtime for me. Playing with friends can be a pain since you will have to port forward to host your own lobby.

Probably got plenty more games I could suggest but that would take a while, and I am too lazy to do so.

Reaction score
Story games: Bioshock Infinite, Oxenfree, Undertale, OneShot, Night in the Woods.