good laptop games?

Reaction score
I'll be travelling to arles in france soon with school in about a week which means i'll sit in a coach for 19 hours.

Since i always get sick when i sit in a bus i will have the privilege of sitting in front having access to a larger table and power.

ill bring my laptop with me which is a simple one without any monster graphics chips on it, i will be bored to death without playing games like the gaming addicted nerd i am, so i'd like to play some games on the way and when im there.

I have unlimited data in the entirety of europe, so internet is not an issue.
i like games like james bond nightfire and shit like that because they're fun and games from the 2000 era dont need shit to run but also old military games like call of duty 1/2 and hidden & dangerous. but i have played this for ages and would like to see something else

EviqN1U.png

mlBUibf.png

Reaction score
Deus Ex.
- Great story and gameplay for a 2000 FPSRPG game. No autosave tho.

Old GTA games.
-It's GTA.

Hotline Miami 1 + 2
- soundtrack.

PS1/N64 Emulator

Reaction score
As @Tom Hill mentioned, emulators are great deal of fun. I'd recommend either a gameboy emulator (So you can play games like pokemon), or a PS1 emulator (so you can play games like good ol' crash bandicoot)
If you get multiple PS3/PS4 controllers you can easily play with friends as well provided the game is multiplayer (and that you have friends ofc lmao)

Reaction score
Knights of the Old republic (1 is best) star wars game with a decent storyline andot can run ez

Reaction score
I'm on a craptop myself so try these:

Nuclear Throne
DEADBOLT
Kerbal Space Program
Trackmania Nations Forever (F2P and good optimization, multiplayer tracks are fun)
Sniper Elite
N++
Some point and click+puzzle games for story:
Day of the Tentacle (Remastered or not, your choice)
Deponia (shoutout to my main man Gronkh)
Or if you have a good phone, Walking Dead.

Reaction score
Get doorkickers mate, lots of fun, though I'd probably recommend a wireless mouse for it. It's a top down SWAT strategy planner thing, so graphics power really shouldn't be a concern.

Reaction score
Get doorkickers mate, lots of fun, though I'd probably recommend a wireless mouse for it. It's a top down SWAT strategy planner thing, so graphics power really shouldn't be a concern.
I always have a mouse with me when im carrying around a laptop so im good

Phone