Funny Little Seal Person

Trande

I'd like to recommend Funny Little Seal Person since he is one of the best Police Officers I know.
His Supervisor Application got denied, and I honestly don't understand why. He has an outstanding law and rule knowledge, knows how to handle difficult situations as Police Officer and is more mature than the majority of the playerbase (me included lelellele). I can't think of someone who would deserve this position more at the moment.

@Swiper The Fox , let us Supervisors see who made an application. I am pretty sure that I am speaking for the majority of Supervisors here. We would like to know who's going to play with us, we would like to give feedback to candidates. I don't understand how the current system is supposed the work without input by the current Supervisor team.

MattIs

Funny Seal is one of my favourite officers on the server. He is kind, friendly and always takes the right decisions when roleplaying. He needs to get supervisor ASAP.

Reaction score
@Swiper The Fox , let us Supervisors see who made an application. I am pretty sure that I am speaking for the majority of Supervisors here. We would like to know who's going to play with us, we would like to give feedback to candidates. I don't understand how the current system is supposed the work without input by the current Supervisor team.

See here: https://perpheads.com/threads/04-06-2015-latest-supervisor-intake.8254/

Just read the top paragraph and it'll explain.