GameKit

Reaction score
Hello folks i wanted to show you a site where you can earn points by playing games or doing other stuff and spend those points in paysafe card or steam wallet and other stuff even LOL riot points

608454_.jpg

Here is a Ref link when you make an account with that link you support me example when you buy something over 5k points i get 5k points i would be happy if you use this link :) https://gamekit.com/?reflink=7fa5-Yagmi

Make sure to still read this thread to find more infomation about this site and actual proof
Whats so special about the site ?:
This site is a bit different then other sites because on another site you get most of the points by doing offer walls and those offerwalls are over 50% scamm and when you contact support all they tell you is to contact the support where you did the offer on because its not their problem.

On GameKit you can make those offers aswell but ALSO earn alot of points by playing free to play games you mostly get games where you earn 1500-3000 points and sometimes they do special stuff on their site where you can earn only 10k points by playing 1 game and each game has 3 quests its very simple and good rewarding 10 Dollar/Euro costs on that site 5699 points.

Why should i use that site instead of others ?:
Like i said you can earn alot of points by just playing their free to play games instead struggeling with those offerwalls yes some of those offerwalls still rewards you but its much easier and better to just play those games.

Nice try dude you just want to earn urself points by sharing ref link:
Im Sharing my ref link because the system of a ref link is that a user recommends the site and gets rewarded because of that from the users he reffed. You dont have to use my ref link you can just google "GameKit" but like i said i would appreache it when you just use my reflink.

Cool another of those scam sites do you even have proof ?:
Yes i do have proof at the start i though the same but i watched a few youtube videos and tutorials about the site and found it interesting so i just tried it out myself since i have nothing better to do.

48yfnZs.png

Here you can see a list of all my prevously offers i made its short im pretty new on that site
The red mark just shows 2 10 Euro buying i made

9PEbsbe.png

rs9KzNZ.png

yCcitCi.png

fwVKaHd.png

WARNING TURN OFF YOU VPN THEY DETECT IT AND BAN UR IP ADDRESS

a staff member can delete this if i violate any rules

M

Reaction score
You sound like a trustworthy man
black-handshake.jpg

Reaction score
Since people dont take my post serously imma keep updating this guide
After i posted this guide i took 2-3 days and made over 10k points and bought myself 20€ Euro Steam Wallet cards :)
X0tHQFy.png

And on the website there are TWO GAMES currently and on EACH GAME you can EARN 10k POINTS

(5699 points is worth 10 Dollar/Euro)