The Newbie

Reaction score
Hi there PerpHeads, I'm Fluent. Played on an old PERP server a looong time ago and racked up around 800 hours, and recently have had a hankering to return to the game. Games I'm enjoying right now are Dota, League and a bit of Diablo 3, are you guys playing any other games atm? I'm from Scotland so get the kilts and haggis jokes out of the way fast... you done? Anyways I'm excited to check out the server in action and hope to come across some of you in game, see ya there!

Reaction score
Hello Fluent! Welcome to our community! I hope you like it here! I'm guessing you've already agreed to the rules on our server... but just to be 100% sure please take your time and carefully read through this, this and this

See you ingame!

Reaction score
Hello. Enjoy your stay where you make mistakes in the past and people judge you for it.

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads Fluent! Please remember the read the rules as there are quite a few. If you have then just ask in the shoutbox or ask on the server's TeamSpeak.

Hope to see you in game and hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
These rules pages are immaculately done, super excited with the Laws page as I was a max rank cop on an old server... something to look into during my stay here, thanks for the links guys!

M

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Fluent, I hope that you enjoy your time here!