Reaction score
a67ca01ee043cf5756ed48a70ded8dfb.png

Name:
Why you want the game:
Do you like Germany:

I have two codes to give away.

Reaction score
Name: blobvis 2.0
Why you want the game: I have seen many people play it but always been to lazy to buy it.
Do you like Germany: I like bradwurst and the beer, furthermore I got a person in ma class which fucking loves it to tell how great Germany is and you start to like it aswell.

Reaction score
Name: Niko
Why you want the game: Is fun game
Do you like Germany: NO!

Reaction score
Name: Puma123
Why you want the game: I love Gang BEast, and I've played early alpha
Do you like Germany: I love German so much that I know German, please. Lewis, be the man today and give me the game.

Deleted member 4084

Name: WhiteWolf <> Matthew Bryson-Rogerson
Why you want the game: Generally because I've seen numerous videos on it, and it looks real cool and generally a game that I'd enjoy to play with others. It's one of those games where you can have a laugh, and not so people get salty.
Do you like Germany: In general, yes. They have a likely chance of winning the UEFA cup

Reaction score
Name: [SAUCY] HolyShititsDannyD!

Why you want the game: Honestly it looks like such a fun game! I haven't had the chance to play it, but I have certainly seen a lot of gameplay on youtube, and it would be awesome to try it out for myself! I'm probably going to buy it soon anyways but if I could get it here it would be awesome! :D

Do you like Germany: Not sure why you asked this but I guess? I don't really have much to say here lmfao xD

Reaction score
Name: zXDroNEXz
Why you want the game: I've seen others play this game and it looks amazing! Wish I had it and could have a good time with my friends!
Do you like Germany: Yes, Ich habe Sex mit deiner Schwester hatte

Reaction score
Name: Fryes
Why you want the game: I´ve always wanted this game because it looks so funny and it would be fun playing with my friends.
Do you like Germany: Yes

Reaction score
Name: Smudger
Why you want the game: Seen many people playing it and always wanted to play it myself because it looks really fun.
Do you like Germany: Don't really care about Germany, but lets say I do ;)

Reaction score
Name: Walker
Why you want the game: It seems like a really fun game, i always wanted to throw you off a bridge into oncoming traffic!
Do you like Germany: YES I LOVE GERMANY (Was at gunpoint when writing this)

Reaction score
Name:silenT
Why you want the game: seems really fun and cool game and i want to give it a try.
Do you like Germany: ye

Reaction score
Name: ben snipz (Steam name : Purple Wolf)
Why you want the game: coz i like sucking dick and this is the perfect game to do so ;)
Do you like Germany: YES LADDE!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Jasperkel
Why you want the game: I saw the video and i had so much fun when i was watching it. And it looks me fun to play.
Do you like Germany: ofc i do i follow germane lessons.

P.S. sorry for my bad english