Garry's Mod PerpHeads COPS Episode 8

Reaction score
You saw the admin TV at at 9:51, but not the 410k I had on me I could've bribed you with :p
276885c2c5eb8d4b4b7cc6bac9a658e6.png

Reaction score
PD mains will post incriminating footage like this of PD being complete goobers most of the time and still conclude that the basis of their tribulations is crim being op :facepalm::laughcry::laughcry::dead:

Reaction score
PD mains will post incriminating footage like this of PD being complete goobers most of the time and still conclude that the basis of their tribulations is crim being op :facepalm::laughcry::laughcry::dead:
I don't think you realize how much shit I edit out to make this look like a legit episode of COPS to the best of my abilities. There are so many deaths and other fuckshit that don't make it into the video lol
You saw the admin TV at at 9:51, but not the 410k I had on me I could've bribed you with :p
276885c2c5eb8d4b4b7cc6bac9a658e6.png
Bigger TV is more important
That moron's clip is the attitude of someone people avoid during rp. Video is great, but you need to maybe be a little nicer to people.
I do tend to try and be nice to people most of the time but there are moments where people are being absurd and i go into hardass mode lol

Reaction score

he wasnt able to get any footage before you guys got banned give him a break