Gas Prices [Wallcop's Reality Check]

Reaction score
Now as most of you know Gas prices in Paralake are unrealistically high but I went one step further to find out how far from reality it really is.

For this we will be using the Police 2013 Dodge Charger for our testing. A 2013 Dodge Charger has the fuel capacity of 19.1 Gallons. After about 30 minutes of patrolling I got the car running on empty and got the amount it would cost to refuel 19.1 Gallons. That number is $1724. That number is useless to us unless we drop it down to the price of one gallon alone. The price of one gallon of fuel in Paralake is $90.3. We are now going to compare that to current day U.S. Gas Prices.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration placed the Gas prices of 28th of September at $2.33 per gallon.
"U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis." Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update. U.S. Department of Energy, n.d. Web. 02 Oct. 2015. <http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/>.

In conclusion Paralake gas prices are 3876% more expensive than U.S. Gas Prices.

P.S.
I also calculated the length of road from the subs on ramp and the intersection
Which is 0.5 Miles.
paralakemap.jpg

Reaction score
The fuel capacity, prices and consumption isn't made to be as realistic as possible, but to fit with the map and the value of the paralake currency.

Reaction score
The fuel capacity, prices and consumption isn't made to be as realistic as possible, but to fit with the map

I understand this but I felt I wanted to compare it to reality to see how far it was away from it, as I said at the start of my thread.

Reaction score
The prices ingame are so high cus it's so easy to make money, for example as a premium member you get about 20$ when there's no mayor. Also bringing up the drugs, one package is 150 and you get about 70 from two big cocaine plants, Also as stated above by minilarro the fuel capacity is just like this cus it fits Paralake in the most realistic manner

Reaction score
The prices ingame are so high cus it's so easy to make money, for example as a premium member you get about 20$ when there's no mayor. Also bringing up the drugs, one package is 150 and you get about 70 from two big cocaine plants, Also as stated above by minilarro the fuel capacity is just like this cus it fits Paralake in the most realistic manner

Its a comparison. I do not feel there is anything wrong with current gas prices in Paralake, I just wanted to compare them to reality.

MattIs

Thats like saying that Police Officers dont make 180 dollars every minute.

The prices are relative to the wages.