Getting rid of rule 3.4 Putting your life in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: making rule 3.4 more reasonable. Mabey add a rule saying don't shoot people for dumb reasons. or putting your life in danger for stupid reasons. make 3.4 better

Why should this be added? (pros): it should be edited because people get banned because of a stupid rule. and it could save admins time and

What negatives could this have? (cons): noting bad about it

*Other additions: 3.4 rule is kinda dull

Last edited:
Reaction score
all 3.4 actions should be treated in the same base of "self protection" concept.
This is exactly what the rule is. Any action that is riskier than it is beneficial is typically considered a violation of 3.4.

Overall I don't understand what makes 3.4 so hard to follow or understand for some people to be completely honest, but I'd definitely be open to using language that makes it easier to understand. So far nobody has been able to come up with a solution that is simpler than what is already in place. Personally, I find the rule sufficient as it is.

Reaction score
This is exactly what the rule is. Any action that is riskier than it is beneficial is typically considered a violation of 3.4.

Overall I don't understand what makes 3.4 so hard to follow or understand for some people to be completely honest, but I'd definitely be open to using language that makes it easier to understand. So far nobody has been able to come up with a solution that is simpler than what is already in place. Personally, I find the rule sufficient as it is.
Maybe you could open a forum thread or something that every staff can edit and update it in every extraordinary example they see and put the examples on that thread so that people can have a better understanding of 3.4 without of a longer description in the "rules" section. Btw according to your reply doing bank robbery while there are 4 cops slots is against the rules but everybody does it. If its against the rules why i never saw someone getting banned for it + if its not against the rules then just adjust the bank money that people get. People should get at least 10k in bank robberies so that it would worth the risk.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe you could open a forum thread or something that every staff can edit and update it in every extraordinary example they see and put the examples on that thread so that people can have a better understanding of 3.4 without of a longer description in the "rules" section. Btw according to your reply doing bank robbery while there are 4 cops slots is against the rules but everybody does it. If its against the rules why i never saw someone getting banned for it + if its not against the rules then just adjust the bank money that people get. People should get 10k at least in bank robberies so that it would worth the risk.
We already have a few examples that cover the most common scenarios. And as for the Bank Robbery thing, 4 cops is hardly anything and I am quite sure you get more money than just 7k each. @Efan and I used to duo-raid bank with like 12 cops and made 120k before adjustments were made. Most recently, we duo-raided against 9 cops (started as 7) and would have gotten 30k each if Ethan didn't die. I still got my 60k though.

It is not against the rules to rob the Bank as you do get paid enough for it to be worthwhile. The larger your party is, the less money you get, but it's also less risky, so it balances itself out

I want to write more comprehensive replies but I am on my phone, I'll probably formulate a better response to this thread as a whole later

Reaction score
We already have a few examples that cover the most common scenarios. And as for the Bank Robbery thing, 4 cops is hardly anything and I am quite sure you get more money than just 7k each. @Efan and I used to duo-raid bank with like 12 cops and made 120k before adjustments were made. Most recently, we duo-raided against 9 cops (started as 7) and would have gotten 30k each if Ethan didn't die. I still got my 60k though.

It is not against the rules to rob the Bank as you do get paid enough for it to be worthwhile. The larger your party is, the less money you get, but it's also less risky, so it balances itself out

I want to write more comprehensive replies but I am on my phone, I'll probably formulate a better response to this thread as a whole later
sorry for keep talking on the same topic but a few weeks ago me and 2 of my friends were bored at 4AM and did a 3 men bank robbery while there were 3-4 cops and we got 3k each. We kept killing that 4 pistol cops but after a while we went to sleep and came back to server as warranted while there was 9-10 cops. I guess 3k wouldn't compansate the warrant that you have when there are 9-10 cops. Btw my suggestion of a thread that every staff can edit is also benefical in terms of interpretation since every staff interpret the rules differently, this way we could comprehand the staff's take on rule breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.