Getting your drugs back if you leave/crash/lagout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Getting your drugs back if you leave/crash/lagout

Short explanation (in notes):
- If you crash it won't matter if you're growing.
- I do not support the leaving part but you can't really change it if this does get accepted
- If you lag out like me no need to worry. I have spent over 30k for growing when I lagout

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Not only me but alot of people's games crash. There is no real way to stop this no mater what you do. Lagging out it normal to see and once again if you're like me this will happen alot. I did just crash and lose two big coca pots so that is why I am making this idea.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Well, the problem is people can just logout if they know they will be raided and such or do something like that. I do not think this is a good idea.

MattIs

I rarely have any game crashes. If you are having them frequently. I'd reinstall, in terms of the suggestion I do not support this whatsoever. People would pull the plug on their internet when being raided or when they think they are to have their drugs back. If it's your end, its your responsibility

Reaction score
Well if you relog in like 2 minutes I think that your houses, drugs etc shouldn't disappear so if your game crashes you won't lose them. Or as @MattIsMadForCod mentioned, the raiders could get your drugs easily if you disconnect.

Reaction score
I see why you would want this to happen as I to sometimes crash and get very angry with my computer and Internet, however as said above this can easily be abused. Also if you do need to leave then you can just pick up the plants early to get the pots back as they are the most expensive thing while growing.

-support

Reaction score
I think if there was a way to keep your drugs like 10 minutes after you disconnect and if you reconnect you get them back and everything is normal if not you loose them. Like @MrAaron said at-least this way it stops people just unplugging their router in a raid and raiders can still get their stuff. Also it stops sticky situations like @NamesInsane's situation

Ayjay

Reaction score
The only way this would really work is if the properties, props, drugs and stuff stayed for a certain amount of time after losing connection. Quitting the game and getting kicked would instantly despawn all your stuff, however losing connection or crashing would result in your stuff staying for ten minutes.

It could also work for the items to stay if you quit, to stop people disconnecting to avoid losing stuff in raids and people getting locked inside properties. I don't think that's a massive priority though, considering that they would get banned eitherway. Crashing and losing connection seems to be the best option here.

I'm not too sure how it would be implemented though, you'd have to ask @StephenPuffs but it seems like a good idea if thought out correctly. This is more of a discussion thread than anything else, so I'd recommend that you remake a suggestion thread when the idea is fully thought out.

MattIs

denied.jpg

The system was chosen how it is, to decourage people leaving in role-play situations. Please re-make the suggestion when you've added more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.