Soil in drug pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Add soil in pots when growing drugs

Short explanation:

Basically, I would like the server to have soil in pots when growing drugs.

Detailed description:

I am asking for soil to be added into pots when growing drugs because it would look more realistic than having just drugs at the top of the pot and nothing underneath. So basically you can see the soil when growing drugs, so there are 2 layers. First, the soil is in the pot and then the drugs are on top, whether they're marjuana or cocaine pots. I believe this would add more realism to growing drugs and make it so it looks a bit more realistic.

Optional additions:
-
You could also have the option buy soil and add them to pots when actually crafting the drug its self.

-
If you had to add soil manually, you could buy soil from Uncle Cos.

-
Soil could cost around $250 per bag.

- They could also come in different sizes. For example, Bag of soil (small), Bag of soil (medium) and Bag of soil (large). Small could cost around $250, medium could cost $500, and large could cost $1000.

- Small would only fill a quarter of a pot, medium would fill half of the pot and large would fill all of a pot.

MattIs

Since when has soil costed 1000 dollars?
I'm going to be rich!

I'm sorry but I don't see the point - it's hard enough for new players to learn the ropes as it is

Reaction score
I see your point maybe we should have factors that effects quality or how much is grown. Did you mean each bad has a certain ammount of soil or something?

Reaction score
Guys, I know a lot of people won't agree with what I'm saying, but look at this:
I think this is a really good idea. Personally, I feel that it's better if it's complicated. Right now, all people do is stay in an apartment growing weed and getting ready for the inevitable police raid.
But if it's more complicated, then that means people will have to go out more to get supplies for their drugs.
Like in SantosRP, it should be a lot harder than just planting it and leaving it. You should have to take care of it because, after all, it's a plant. Plants need food, sunlight, etc.
So why is this a bad idea? Sure, it's a small thing we don't exactly NEED, but small things can make big differences. That's something the Perpheads community fails to realise.
So basically, I want to give this suggestion a big fat +Support
Like, just imagine growing being like this:

The voice of the guy who does the SantosRP tutorials is so annoying...

Reaction score
Topic: Add soil in pots when growing drugs

Short explanation:

Basically, I would like the server to have soil in pots when growing drugs.

Detailed description:

I am asking for soil to be added into pots when growing drugs because it would look more realistic than having just drugs at the top of the pot and nothing underneath. So basically you can see the soil when growing drugs, so there are 2 layers. First, the soil is in the pot and then the drugs are on top, whether they're marjuana or cocaine pots. I believe this would add more realism to growing drugs and make it so it looks a bit more realistic.

Optional additions:
-
You could also have the option buy soil and add them to pots when actually crafting the drug its self.

-
If you had to add soil manually, you could buy soil from Uncle Cos.

-
Soil could cost around $250 per bag.

- They could also come in different sizes. For example, Bag of soil (small), Bag of soil (medium) and Bag of soil (large). Small could cost around $250, medium could cost $500, and large could cost $1000.

- Small would only fill a quarter of a pot, medium would fill half of the pot and large would fill all of a pot.
I would just change the pot model and add soild it it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.