Police Suggestion Give patrol supervisors+ the wheelclamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give patrol supervisors+ the wheelclamp
Suggestion Description: When trying to impound a car rn you need to get a roadcrew worker or a RTU unit to set a wheelclamp on a car. I believe a supervisor also needs to be able to do this. When seeing a car in the middle of the road or on the highway it is much more useful to just set a wheelclamp by a supervisor.

Why should this be added?:
- Cleaner streets and highways

What negatives could this have?:
- Less work for RTU
- More impounded cars

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Waiting for a RTU or a roadcrew worker to clamp and impound a vehicle

Reaction score
At the very MINIMUM make it so supervisors can impound cars and clamp them ONLY WHEN NO RTU OR RC

Reaction score
just apply for rtu
It’s not that easy anymore btw. If you’re TFU you’re stuck as TFU I think since now it’s classed as division. One would need to resign from TFU and transfer to RTU just for a damn wheel clamp.

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years even after I joined RTU. A supervisor should authorise car seizures anyways, and this would not redundify RTU in any way.

It’s not that easy anymore btw. If you’re TFU you’re stuck as TFU I think since now it’s classed as division. One would need to resign from TFU and transfer to RTU just for a damn wheel clamp.
This is completely untrue, where did you hear this? TFU is a secondary division.

Reaction score
This is not how it works, you can still be in TFU and RTU at the same time.
How can I be blamed for thinking this when the PLPD profile page can mislead anyon (with a division) into deducing they are now classified as that one division since it only lists “Division: Tactical Firearms Officer”

Status
Not open for further replies.